Emerson Pediatricians- recommendations?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kerry517. Show kerry517's posts

Re: Emerson Pediatricians- recommendations?

I'm in the hunt for the same thing and have heard good things about Acton Medical Associates. I'll be watching this thread to see if you get other input...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KD183. Show KD183's posts

I do not have kids yet, but am 7 1/2 weeks pregnant.  We are going to go with Acton Medical for our pediatrician. My husband and his siblings went there their whole lives, and I have my PCP there.  We also have several friends that take their children there and highly recommend it.  Not sure if any dr. is better than another, but I have really like the practice so far.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from missJB. Show missJB's posts

My 16 month old goes to Acton Medical Associates.  Her pediatrician is Dr. Simon and I love her.  My daughter has also seen Dr. Iannini (for on call, last minute visits) and I like her as well.  My only complaint is that they are a VERY busy office and their phone service stinks!  I once waited more than 30 minutes to talk with a nurse but it is worth it if you are comfortable with your child's doctor.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from canukgrl. Show canukgrl's posts

I can't say enough good stuff about Pediatrics West (Groton and Westford)  Extremely well run office, evening and weekend hours, and great doctors in my experience.  I've been particularly impressed with how they've dealt with the increased volume due to H1N1 inquiries and vaccinations as well as when my daughter was running a 104 temp for a week during the ice storm last December and we (and they) had no power for a few days

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from califslim. Show califslim's posts

We love Dr. Glazier at Concord Hillside. Very personable !

Sections
Shortcuts