February Updates

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MM379. Show MM379's posts

Re: February Updates

Well, I felt a little off Friday and Saturday.  Went to the office Sat AM to get some stuff done with the promotion and maternity leave.  Then headed into Boston for date night with my husband and walked into the restaurant and bam... my water broke!  Contractions 2-3min apart started immediately after.  Thank goodness we had a sitter for DS already!  Made it down to SSH, slow night in L&D, so DD was born 90 min later by c-section (since I planned to have one).  Feeling MUCH MUCH better than after DS since even though I labored a little this time, nothing like going through everything plus the emergency section last time.  DD is a peanut - 6lbs, 14oz, 19.5 inches.  And a cutie!  We are doing great and DS has been awesome with her.  SSH is great again and I'm really enjoying my bonding time here with her.
    Hope you all are feeling well!!!  Good luck Pugs 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from quadgirl1234. Show quadgirl1234's posts

Congrats MM!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kiwigal. Show kiwigal's posts

Wow, MM! Congratulations!! Glad to hear everyone is well and you are recovering nicely.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Wow, congrats MM!! ended up being a pretty great date night for you guys! Was there a ton of commotion in the restaurant when your water broke? I'm totally picturing a scene from a movie - what a great story for your DD! :-)

I forget, what was your original due date?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LiveLoveLearnEnjoy. Show LiveLoveLearnEnjoy's posts

Congrats MM!!

Sending positive vibes to pugs!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wedoct09. Show wedoct09's posts

Congratulations Fram and MM!  I like hearing the details, there is only so much the books tell you and I think my friends hold back so as not to scare me.   

AFM, she moves all the time now.  So much that I wonder what is wrong when it is quiet!  I do wish she would not wake me up everymorning at 4am though, guess it is training!  :) 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PugsandKisses. Show PugsandKisses's posts

MM, congratulations on your baby girl!!!  Sorry to hear that date night was kind of ruined though...  :)

Thank you all for the positive vibes, because they seem to have helped!  Went in for the Cervidil at 7 tonight...the doctor did an internal and found that I'm 3cm and pretty effaced and don't even need it.  So, they told me I could head home and come back in the morning to start the pitocin!  I'm psyched, because as I said before I was dreading the night at the hospital just waiting.  Now I can just relax with DH and the dog for the night and get ready for my DD to arrive tomorrow! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Yay, pugs!! Enjoy tonight at home and good luck tomorrow! :-)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lostgrouse. Show Lostgrouse's posts

Congrats MM!  Pugs, good luck!  Like Poppy, my "induction" went well.  I put it in quotes because they really just needed to break my water to get things going.  I was 3cm too at the start.  Congrats Fram!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from am1028. Show am1028's posts

congrats fram and MM on your baby girls.  good luck pugs.  I hope everything is going smoothly with your induction.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KT75. Show KT75's posts

Lots of updates!

Congrats Fram - sounds like a great delivery

Congrats MM - You had a feeling you wouldn't make it to the scheduled date!  Glad everything worked out so smoothly for you.  Enjoy the SSH nourishment center - hahaha.

Pugs - Good luck today!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trouble30. Show Trouble30's posts

MM - Congrats on the arrival of your little one!  What a story is right!

Pugs - Good Luck today!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LilSprout. Show LilSprout's posts

MM - congrats!  Just like in the movies! 

Pugs - good luck!!! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SarahInActon. Show SarahInActon's posts

Congrats to MM and good luck Pugs

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Congrats to MM on your little peanut DD!  How exciting!

Good luck to Pugs!!  Will be hoping MIL behaves!!! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from beniceboston. Show beniceboston's posts

Congrats Fram, you seems to be handling the first days at home like a champ!

MM - yay for your little girl. Mine was 6lbs 14oz when she was born and I just couldn't get over how tiny she looked! :)

Pugs, hope everything goes well for you today!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Congrats Fram, MM and Pugs!  I starting TTC lurking when you girls were getting your BFPs.  

Sections
Shortcuts