Halloween

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

Halloween

Ok so we have a Halloween party every year.   I am trying to come up with a unique costume.  I looked online and they are all really cheesy.  I am not interested in the bun in the oven type costume.  Just wondering if you girls have any creative ideas. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beniceboston. Show beniceboston's posts

Re: Halloween

Does the idea have to involve being pregnant or just a costume idea in general?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

Costume idea in general it doesn't have to involve parent but I am a bit limited cause I need something that will fit.  All the ones online are so generic. We love Halloween and I always try to do something unique.  Last year I was the joker from Dark Knight but I did the psycho nurse costume from the hospital scene in the movie. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lesal. Show lesal's posts

occ, do you ever go on babycenter birth club boards?  I check them out once in a while and there have been some threads on this in the Jan group.  some people are planning to have exposed belly with paint (I can't imagine going out like that, but I don't know)....  gumball machine, kitten holding a fishbowl, fried egg...  also Juno is popular and recently pregnant celebrities (Brittney, Angelina)  Hugh and Kendra...  someone is going as Kate from J&K+8, I thought that was funny if you can figure out how to do the hair...  also virgin mary, shotgun wedding, nun/priest.  and yes, the bun in oven and DH as baker is huge :)    anyway, maybe check out some of the birth club boards on babycenter for ideas.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

I'll check out babycenter.  A girl at work suggested a Hooters girl, but the trashy type.  Messy hair, lipstick around the mouth, ripped orange sweatpant shorts, nylons with holes in them. I don't know if I could do it though wearing any type of shorts even if they are not tight. I would not do the exposed belly with paint! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lesal. Show lesal's posts

trashy hooters girl would be funny...  or anything WT...  maybe brady & gisele could work....  you could both go in pats jerseys & your hair in a ponytail, maybe carry a VS bag or something.  I don't know, dressing up as a supermodel is a tall order, but I think I remembery you are a pats fan!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

Those are two big shoes to fill...

I thought this one was kind of cute. 

http://www.buycostumes.com/Peas-in-a-Pod-Adult-Costume/18047/ProductDetail.aspx

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beniceboston. Show beniceboston's posts

Well on that kind of theme, is there any kangaroo costume with a little joey peeking out of the pouch ?- that would be cute.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lesal. Show lesal's posts

I love the pea pod and kangaroo ideas.  I'm all for covering up and being comfortable in a halloween costume - especially while pregnant!  and I like the more cute/wholesome themes :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

The kangaroo is good idea too. I also thought about doing the alien coming out of the stomach idea.  That may creep people out though.  I also liked the idea of being a skeleton and then having a little skeleton on my belly.  I definitely want to be covered up, but I am not the wholesome type Halloween girl. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lesal. Show lesal's posts

not even a wholesome Halloween costume while pregnant!? :)  just kidding.  I like the alien and skeleton ideas alot too.  I vote for creepy over trashy...  but I was just reminded of that SNL skit with amy poehler for the i'm no angel perfume - did you happen to see it?  I thought it was pretty funny.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

I did see that skit it was soo funny....I never understood those sexy halloween costumes.  If you look online they make a sexy costume out of anything like sexy traffic cone.  I have always been a scary girl or really funny costumes.  Even when I had the figure I didn't go there.  I will let you know what I decide.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from am1028. Show am1028's posts

If I recall correctly, I'm not sure you are going to be noticeably pregnant enough to do this, but I had a friend who was 7.5 months pregnant on Halloween a couple of years ago, and she went as the pillsbury dough boy.  She dressed in white, with a chef's hat, and put some flour on her face.  I thought it was a cute idea.