HOLY HOT FLASH BATMAN!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CoffeeQueen. Show CoffeeQueen's posts

HOLY HOT FLASH BATMAN!

OMG! My mom wasn't kidding! I think I just had my first hot flash ever and it was awful. Soooo bizzarre!

Anyone else have these? I'm 23 weeks and if these bad boys persist I might keel over. LOL.

PS I think I just horrified the UPS guy at my office park. I *briskly* walked outside peeling down to my tank top for fresh air, panting like a crazy woman. Haha he for sure thought something was seriously wrong! :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Re: HOLY HOT FLASH BATMAN!

LOL!  He probably enjoyed it! :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trouble30. Show Trouble30's posts

I'm just permanently hot.  Like an oven baking bread.  I would love if it were only flashes!!! :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GC1016. Show GC1016's posts

When did this start for you ladies? I am FREEZING almost all the time, and I'm 12-weeks tomorrow. 

Of course, I'm due in September, so something tells me I'll be PLENTY warm come for my entire third- and a good chunk of my second-trimester.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CoffeeQueen. Show CoffeeQueen's posts

It was literally just like the name...a flash! The whole ordeal lasted maybe 20 or 30 minutes. The receptionist at my work commented on my beet red face!

GC, I'm normally like you, constantly cold. My OB actually thought that I may have developed anemia or that I wasn't getting enough iron.  Believe it or not, the fluctuating temperature is purely hormonal. Much like everything else going on!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trouble30. Show Trouble30's posts

I think I started to feel very hot maybe the middle of my second trimester?  If I didn't have such a bad memory these days I would be more precise.  DH calls me his little furnace.  I can't even sleep with the covers on!  I guess it's good that I'm heavily pregnant in the winter!  :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from misslily. Show misslily's posts

Just wait girls... right after you have the baby you get night sweats like crazy.  I used to wake up soaking wet.  I ended up keeping one of DH's big t-shirts by the bed so I could change in the middle of the night.
    But I promise... it's all worth it. :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CoffeeQueen. Show CoffeeQueen's posts

Agreed Misslily. I don't want to come off as whiny; more reflective on all the funny things going on Wink.  There's nothing more rewarding/endearing than that sweet little gymnastics routine he does right when I lay down for bed. It's like he's reminding me that he's still in there.

Ahhh baby love is the absolute best!

Sections
Shortcuts