July - Pregnancy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: July - Pregnancy

Jenn what about somthing like Bodyglide?  All three versions have about 100 reviews with an average of 4.5+/5 stars in drugstore.com

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lostgrouse. Show Lostgrouse's posts

Bodyglide is awesome.  I use it for my long runs and it works great.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pittftw. Show pittftw's posts

No word from Cookie yet, huh? Hope everything went okay...

Trouble - so exciting that you have t-minus 10 days! Good to hear you have sitters lined up, too. I know that can be stressful for those with LOs already.

AFM, at my 14 wk appt today my doctor finally decided to put me on anti-nausea medicine. I've lost over 10 lbs since getting pg, so back to the doc in 2 weeks to make sure I haven't lost any more weight. I felt like I was being sent to the principal's office. She grilled me about how it was possible to lose that much weight. Um, if you can't think about food, and throw up when you do... Anyway, I'm thankful to finally be given some relief.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CookieM. Show CookieM's posts

Thanks for all the well wishes.  We welcomed our cookie crumb just after 9 pm on Tuesday night (7/26).  Things didn't go as expected, but shame on me for having expectations.  After this past year, I should have known better.  He weighed in at 6 lbs, 13 oz.  Much smaller than I expected, but perfect.  A dozen docs have seen him, and each one has completely signed off that he's healthy.  Whew.

Stubborn little guy wouldn't descend after about 20 hours of Pit (with epidural), even though I was 4-5 cm when we checked in.  I eventually spiked a fever, so off to the O.R. we went.  That bought us both IV antibiotics.  No reason he wouldn't descend, except he really likes to keep his neck flexed.  Probably just wouldn't tuck in.  Also, I had been fighting a cold, which also made it hard for me to hold my oxygen level.  Very hard to cough after a c-section, so it took a day to really clear that up.  The two of us are now completely disconnected from all of our tubes, and are both doing great.  We could stay 'til Sunday, but will likely go home tomorrow. 

I can't thank you all enough for the encouragement and support.  I have plenty here in the "real world," too, but you guys have been a truly great resource and sounding board.  I hope I can pay it forward.

Best wishes to everyone, I know there's a few more in the home stretch.  I'll try to check back in once we get home and settled.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pittftw. Show pittftw's posts

Congrats, Cookie! So glad you and the LO are doing well now. Too bad things didn't go as expected, but it sounds like you handled it great!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Congratulations, Cookie!  I've been following your story on these boards and am so happy for you as you welcome your little "cookie crumb" (so cute)!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Congrats, Cookie, and thank God the cancer treatment took care of you and didn't impact Cookie Crumb at all.  A miracle!  

What is next for you?  Tamoxifin (sp?)?  Will you be able to BF if you want to (if that's out of line to ask, please forgive me and ignore!)?  I hope everything keeps working out so perfectly for you both.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ml2620-2. Show ml2620-2's posts

Horray Cookie! I've also been quietly following. I'd like to add that your little crumb arrived on my birthday, it's a great day to be born, your mom never makes you go to school on your birthday when it's in July!

Best wishes!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

Congrats cookie, glad everyone is well and healthy! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thistleflower. Show thistleflower's posts

Congratulations cookie!  I'm sorry that it sounds like the birth experience was a bit traumatic.  But more importantly, I'm glad to know you're both well and you have a healthy baby!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Aww... cookie crumb, i love it!  Congrats!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kiwigal. Show kiwigal's posts

Cookie--YAY!! Congratulations. It may not have been the delivery you hoped for (that's life, right?), but it's great that you are both doing well! Enjoy these precious days getting to know your little man. I'm sure the crumb is a chip off the old block! (Sorry, bad pun, but I couldn't resist!) :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from twin04. Show twin04's posts

Congrats Cookie!! So glad you are both doing well!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from itsallnew. Show itsallnew's posts

Congrats Cookie and welcome to the world little Crumb!!  It sounds like you had quite an experience, but I'm so glad that everyone's signed off and you are goign to be heading home soon.  Enjoy your little one and keep us posted on how you're doing (if/when you have the time, of course).  Yay!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jennifyr78. Show jennifyr78's posts

Just catching up, and I wanted to add my congrats for Cookie and baby crumb!  So happy for you!