July pregnancy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Re: July pregnancy

I think I'm seeing some bl00dy show.  This baby cannot come yet!  NOT READY!  That can happen quite a while before baby actually shows up, right??  i can't remember with Zoe!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ml2620-2. Show ml2620-2's posts

Keep us updated Poppy, but bloody show can arrive up to two weeks in advance of delivery. Every pregnancy is different though!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from winter09wedding. Show winter09wedding's posts

quick question, because after my last visit, I really, really want to totally ignore some medical advice. (and to top it off, it wasn't my normal doctor)  beware- this is a bit TMI- I have had soft stools with some blood, but don't think that i have hemorrhoids. I have had no increase in gas and it isn't all bowel movements.

they said the first step was to try eliminating dairy to see if I had become lactose intolerant. problem is, for most of my third trimester I have felt awful and really only wanted milk, cheese, and ice cream (e.g., mac and cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches, etc).  I have started to think about what I would have to eliminate from my diet, and really, there isn't much that I typically eat that I could continue to eat because it all has some dairy in it.

and so I googled it because I wanted to see what I could eat, and everything I found says that women become less lactose intolerant during pregnancy if they started that way- and I have never had a problem with lactose.  since the baby continues to grow in to this huge monster (above 97%ile now) I don't think that it is affecting the baby, and given how uncomfortable, hot and tired I am, trying to create a completely new diet overnight is really making me sad and quite frankly seems overwhelming. but I am one of those diligent rule followers...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

Winter, see august dscussion for help lactose tips.