June 2014 Pregnancy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wedoct09. Show wedoct09's posts

June 2014 Pregnancy

I can't believe it is mid-June already!  This pregnancy has gone by much faster than #1.  30.5 weeks today.  Still haven't come up with any names we like and still not sure how we are going to rearrange things to make room for the baby.  I guess we have some time since he will sleep in our room for a couple months, though I like to have things done.  Had the glucose test last week and didn't get a call so I am assuming I must have passed.  That is good since I have been craving sweets!  Feeling fine except for aches and pains.  Definitely slowing down.  Doesn't help that DD has decided her new wake-up time is 5:45!  I hope that ends soon.

How is everyone else doing?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerbride09. Show summerbride09's posts

Re: June 2014 Pregnancy

In response to wedoct09's comment:

I can't believe it is mid-June already!  This pregnancy has gone by much faster than #1.  30.5 weeks today.  Still haven't come up with any names we like and still not sure how we are going to rearrange things to make room for the baby.  I guess we have some time since he will sleep in our room for a couple months, though I like to have things done.  Had the glucose test last week and didn't get a call so I am assuming I must have passed.  That is good since I have been craving sweets!  Feeling fine except for aches and pains.  Definitely slowing down.  Doesn't help that DD has decided her new wake-up time is 5:45!  I hope that ends soon.

How is everyone else doing?

14 weeks here. My main complaint is headaches. When I get them, it'll last at least a full day or 2, and the only thing that really helps is caffeine. It's not a migraine, though. I don't drink caffeine on a normal basis, so it's my excuse for the occasional DD iced coffee :)

I also have been feeling some very slight movements from baby. My Dr told me I was crazy at my 12 week apt when I said I thought I felt something, but I'm pretty certain now. I guess they say you feel it earlier with subsequent pregnancies!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pugslove. Show pugslove's posts

Re: June 2014 Pregnancy

Wed- your in the home stretch!  I'm sure you will do what you can to get ready for this baby. Its hard when you have a toddler to chase after! Remember babies do not care where they sleep:)

summer - I cant believe you already feel the baby!  That's awesome.

I'm 14.5 weeks and found out we are having a girl :) A prefect addition to our family since we have a boy already who will be 2 next week!  I do not feel pregnant at all.  The only way I can tell is that none of my clothes are fitting anymore.  I'm at the stage where I just look fat and not pregnant! lol

Sections
Shortcuts