March 2013 Pregnancy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: March 2013 Pregnancy

SS, my SIL's twins (born 19 years ago!) were boy-girl, and they were both over 7 lbs and went to nearly full term.  I don't think they were considered premature by any criterium.  Looks like your babies are on the same healthy path!

WPP, be prepared - your due date can never be much more than a guess because every baby's gestation time is individual to that baby.  The due date is determined by the average human gestation time, the date of your LMP, and us measurements of growth.  But, it is still an educated guess, nothing more.  Where your baby's gestation time falls in the normal curve for gestation might never be known if you need to be induced or have a c-section for some reason.  Just don't want you to get super excited about knowing THE date because your guess is just as likely to be right as whatever date you get after your appointment.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Yeah, I know the due date is really just a guess and could go a couple weeks either way; I'm mostly interested in knowing how the baby is measuring and how many weeks I am. One more week to that appointment!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I just didn't want you hanging all your expectations too heavily on what will still be a guess, but knowing how far along you are will be cool especially given all the "what's happening now" information out there by week of pregnancy you'll be able to follow along with.

Sections
Shortcuts