Melrose Daycare Opening

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Melrose Daycare Opening

Hi ladies, I wanted to put this out there that I'll be relocating out West in November so there will be an opening at our daycare in Melrose. It is inexpensive, a home daycare.  She is so wonderful and it breaks my heart that we have to leave. Message me if you are interested and I can send her info along.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beachgal68. Show beachgal68's posts

Re: Melrose Daycare Opening

Hi Silver- I am new to posting with the forum changes, I sent you a private message but am not sure if you got it. Please message me back with her info, we will be in need of daycare around then. Thanks:)

In response to SilverFestiva's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hi ladies, I wanted to put this out there that I'll be relocating out West in November so there will be an opening at our daycare in Melrose. It is inexpensive, a home daycare.  She is so wonderful and it breaks my heart that we have to leave. Message me if you are interested and I can send her info along.

[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Re: Melrose Daycare Opening

Hi! Got the message, but for some reason BDC isn't letting me send you one. email me at amsledoux @ gmail

thanks!

Sections
Shortcuts