Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Melrose Daycare Opening

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Melrose Daycare Opening

Hi ladies, I wanted to put this out there that I'll be relocating out West in November so there will be an opening at our daycare in Melrose. It is inexpensive, a home daycare.  She is so wonderful and it breaks my heart that we have to leave. Message me if you are interested and I can send her info along.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beachgal68. Show beachgal68's posts

Re: Melrose Daycare Opening

Hi Silver- I am new to posting with the forum changes, I sent you a private message but am not sure if you got it. Please message me back with her info, we will be in need of daycare around then. Thanks:)

In response to SilverFestiva's comment:

Hi ladies, I wanted to put this out there that I'll be relocating out West in November so there will be an opening at our daycare in Melrose. It is inexpensive, a home daycare.  She is so wonderful and it breaks my heart that we have to leave. Message me if you are interested and I can send her info along.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Re: Melrose Daycare Opening

Hi! Got the message, but for some reason BDC isn't letting me send you one. email me at amsledoux @ gmail

thanks!

Sections
Shortcuts