October 2013 Pregnancy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Re: October 2013 Pregnancy

Congrats, WPP!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

Congratulations WPP!  LOVE that name!  Wishing you, your DH and baby Quinn the best of luck!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

From the pictures I've seen she's pretty cute WPP and I love her name. Can't wait to meet her :-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from siena09. Show siena09's posts

Congratulations WPP!  I hope you can enjoy these precious first few weeks with baby Quinn and that you have a speedy, safe recovery.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chiclet831. Show Chiclet831's posts

Congrats WPP! I've been thinking about you all week. Sounds like you'll be able to hold that birth story over her for years to come! Enjoy her!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Congrats WPP. Beautiful name!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from medfordcc. Show medfordcc's posts

Congratulations, WPP!  70 hours!  You are a strong mommy.  Hope you're all doing well.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thistleflower. Show thistleflower's posts

Congratulations, WPP!  Must be a relief to have her here finally :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALS76. Show ALS76's posts

Congrats WPP!  Glad to hear everyone is happy and healthy.   (and a 70-hour labor... you are a rockstar!)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Thanks, everyone! Time is flying...I can't believe she's 10 days old already. She's such a good baby--not really a crier unless she just wants to be held or bounced (she likes when DH sits on an exercise ball and bounces with her). 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jleighla7. Show jleighla7's posts

congrats, WPP! I love Quinn's name. Hope you're recovering well!

Sections
Shortcuts