Pediatrician in Malden/Medford/Arlington Area

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from keywestsunset. Show keywestsunset's posts

Pediatrician in Malden/Medford/Arlington Area

Good Morning to All:

I'm mostly a lurker and an old member of the wedding boards but I read these boards regularly and I feel like I know you all personally.

I'm due with my first child in mid June and except for ongoing MS and heartburn, I'm doing well.

I'd really appreciate any recommendations for pediatricians. We currently live in Malden but are hoping to be living in Arlington or Belmont by the time DS arrives. I'll be glad when our house search is done and hope that we can settle in before I deliver.

I'd really appreciate your recommendations.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaydo. Show kaydo's posts

Re: Pediatrician in Malden/Medford/Arlington Area

We LOVE our pediatrician - Dr. David Bross at Mystic Valley Pediatrics in Medford Square.  We met with a few other pediatricans before choosing him and knew right away that he was the one... a really, really nice man, a good practice, evening & weekend hours (they trade weekends with the location in Arlington), ample parking.  Love it.  And, best of all, he never makes me feel like a paranoid new mom for calling about little things.  Can't recommend him enough.  Good luck!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from keywestsunset. Show keywestsunset's posts

Thanks Kaydo, Dr. Bross sounds great. I'll add him to my list.

If anyone else has recommendations, please pass them along.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from culhasa. Show culhasa's posts

Not really as close to Malden...but we go to Woburn Pediatrics in Woburn and LOVE them.

Good luck!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hot-tomato. Show hot-tomato's posts

We used to see Dr. Rajee Joyce in Arlington (and were sad when we moved too far away to go to her anymore!). She now has her own practice at Spy Pond Pediatrics in Arlington. We LOVED her -- she was thoughtful, gentle, and always took the time to answer our questions. I would highly recommend her!

Sections
Shortcuts