Pregnancy-April Updates

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

Pregnancy-April Updates

Just thought I'd kick off April since I have been waiting for this month since the summer. Can't believe April is here, probably because I'm watching it snow...   Due in 20 days. Still feeling good, baby's head is down, hope it stays that way!  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krystabel. Show Krystabel's posts

Re: Pregnancy-April Updates

Yay!! GOODBYE MARCH .. Happy April!! 

ajuly - great news that the baby is still head down! Wow, 20 days!! That is exciting, less than three weeks to go!   ... April is a great birth month!  my b-day is at the end of the month.  Looking forward to hearing your progress and in a few weeks (give or take) - your birth story!  :-) 

This snow is just a joke right - for april fools day!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LilSprout. Show LilSprout's posts

So soon, ajuly!  Glad to hear you're still feeling good!  Once again, on my walk into work, I was thinking of all of you ladies on the slushy sidewalks.  So slippery! 

I think Silver is right around the corner, too?  I looked back at the due date thread and saw bostonslp was due 3/28... have we heard from her?  (Maybe we have an my baby brain is rearing its terribly ugly head.)

As for me, I'm 30 weeks and starting to slow down! Definitely have the waddle and am anxious for warmer weather because my winter coat is about to burst at the seams.  I had to wear my ski jacket today because of this awful weather and it's men's so it's tapered at the waist and hips...needless to say it didn't zip.  I'm loving the baby alien movements and have noticed its little daily routine.  I'm having so much fun!!!  I don't even mind the random kicks in the ribs or the movements that startle me awake at night.  I just love it!  (Although can someone else please pick names for us?  Or rather, can someone just convince my DH that MY top names are what we should choose?  Haha.) 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from am1028. Show am1028's posts

Happy April!!!  I am due in one week.  I am hoping baby decides to make his appearance a little sooner though (just not on Tuesday, which is DD's birthday).  I'm kind of over being pregnant at this point.  This morning, DH pointed out the significance of today.  It's a Friday, opening day of the Red Sox season.  3 years ago, I went into labor with DD on a Friday, opening day of the Red Sox season.  I'm hoping that happens again this time around, but it's not looking likely at this point.

Silver is due a week from Monday, so she could have her baby any time now as well. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Yay for April!!

Due in 10 days, cannot wait to meet this little babe...although I have to admit I played a "little" April Fool's joke on FB...couldn't resist (Sorry, Pugs!!!). DH won't let me retract it yet so I'm overwhelmed with guilt...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

am, that would be neat though if you had a story like that!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LilSprout. Show LilSprout's posts

Oh Silver, I'm dying to know what you did - "Baby Asparagus Horatio Festiva, born 10 days early, 12lbs, 9oz, 23" long.  Mom and As are great."  Something along those lines??? 

Yay am!  Hopefully DS will know better than to be born on his big sister's birthday! 

Also, wasn't someone's anniversary today?  Happy Anniversary, whoever that was :) 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

ahaha...I was trying to come up with a good name to fake, but instead I was really evil and "checked in" to Melrose Wakefield Hospital so it seems pretty legit...

Today is my anniversary! Well, our "dating" anniversary so it doesn't really count anymore - but we still acknowledge it! :-)

ETA: Joke's on me, b/c I just had a definitely sharp sort of contracting feeling and went to the bathroom to discover that I definitely just lost my "plug." Sh*T!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from am1028. Show am1028's posts

Ooooh, Silver, what if your April Fool's Day joke turns into reality?  I'm jealous. With DD, I lost my plug same day my water broke.  Good luck!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

no one will believe me!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PugsandKisses. Show PugsandKisses's posts

You know Silver, the thought crossed my mind that maybe you were playing an April Fool's joke, but then I was like, "no, she wouldn't do that to her friends and family."  LOL, you got me!  ;-)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kiwigal. Show kiwigal's posts

Sending good vibes to all the ladies (and babies) that are so close to the end!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LilSprout. Show LilSprout's posts

Silver, we still celebrate our dating anniversary, too!  Gotta acknowledge those six years we had before we got engaged!

The fact that you "definitely" lost your plug...means there was no questions about it - ick.  :)  And wouldn't that be fun if baby came on your dating anniversary???  Keep us updated! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

Silver that is too funny! I didn't even think of posting about that today on FB, I may have to trick my mom though, she always pulls a prank on me!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Silver was going to stop by and meet DD today, but she got sidetracked with a little trip to the delivery room last night!!  I'll leave the details to her :o)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LiveLoveLearnEnjoy. Show LiveLoveLearnEnjoy's posts

So exciting for Silver!  Congrats and I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

No way! She totally jinxed herself! ha!   Can't wait to hear the story!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Hi all! Wow, seriously...joke's on me!! In the best way possible.

Mary-Lyn was born Saturday morning at 7:44AM. 7lbs 8oz and 19 1/2 inches. She is beautiful, and we are still so shocked that she's here!!

She is named after her Grandmother (my mom) and her great Aunt Lyn, two very amazing women in my life.

I can't wait to sit down and tell you all our story, it was incredible. My parents arrived today (they of course weren't planning to come until the 9th) so this week I should have some time with my mom there to help me out.

Stay tuned...best of luck to ajuly and am - you're up!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kiwigal. Show kiwigal's posts

Congratulations, Silver! Enjoy getting to know baby Mary-Lyn.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MM379. Show MM379's posts

Great news!!!  Congrats!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from summagrl. Show summagrl's posts

Congrat Silver.... beautiful name

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from quadgirl1234. Show quadgirl1234's posts

Congrats Silver, Very exciting!   Glad you all are doing well.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from am1028. Show am1028's posts

Congrats, Silver and DH on the arrival of your new baby girl!!!  I am SO jealous.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

Yay Silver- I love traditional names! Mine is too, you'll have to wait to see!  Can't wait to hear the birth story. I'm so not ready for this!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krystabel. Show Krystabel's posts

Congrats Silver!!! I can't wait to hear your birth story!  ... talk about a self fulfilling prophesy!   :-)