Seeking a Winchester Hospital affliated OB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CoffeeQueen. Show CoffeeQueen's posts

Seeking a Winchester Hospital affliated OB

Can anyone make a recommendation?  I'm not pregnant yet but we are TTC. I am contemplating switching doctors so that the hospital and office will be closer to my home once I have to make frequent appointments and finally the delivery!

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ek16. Show ek16's posts

Re: Seeking a Winchester Hospital affliated OB

Hi...

Someone on these boards recommended Burlington OB to me when I wanted to switch.  I am very pleased, I see Dr. Freedman and really like him.  I have also spoken to Dr. Rotollo and seen Dr. Cole.... I liked both of them too. 

Hope that helps

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lilmomma2be. Show lilmomma2be's posts

My OB is affiliated w/ Winchester. Her name is Dr. Sandra Nagler, and her office is in North Reading. She is very no nonsense, but a very good doctor. When I had a scare during early pregnancy she even called me with test results at 8 p.m. on Easter. You may be looking for someone in Winchester though...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from header2. Show header2's posts

I went to Dowd Medical in Reading.  They have great OB's and nurse practitioners and then I chose my son's pediatrician from their pediatric office.  I love the people their and their pediatric office is open until 8 most nights and open in the morning on weekends.  Also the pediatricians rotate on call so that if you call in the middle of the night, you will get one of the doctors from the practice and not some random doctor or triage nurse.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from header2. Show header2's posts

Also Dowd is associated with Winchester :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CoffeeQueen. Show CoffeeQueen's posts

In Response to Re: Seeking a Winchester Hospital affliated OB:
    [QUOTE]Hi... Someone on these boards recommended Burlington OB to me when I wanted to switch.  I am very pleased, I see Dr. Freedman and really like him.  I have also spoken to Dr. Rotollo and seen Dr. Cole.... I liked both of them too.  Hope that helps
    Posted by ek16[/QUOTE]

Hi Everyone! Coincidentally, we found out that I am pregnant the day I put up the post for the OB (my thought was to switch before, but oh well. Were very excited!)

So the sense of urgency is definitely there to find a new doctor and EK, I went ahead and called Burlington OB and there going to get me in on the 10th with Dr. Freedman.  Also, another funny coincidence, we told our parents yesterday that we are pregnant and it turns out that Dr. Rotollo delivered my fiance! Haha I got a real kick out of that. :)

Thanks everyone for all the recommendations!