sorry - need to vent

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: sorry - need to vent

That's hilarious!  I'll definitely do that if I ever have the opportunity. Love the pinch an inch!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LilSprout. Show LilSprout's posts

Trouble, I had the exact same conversation with a random woman about a month ago..."Really?  You sure there's only one baby in there?" 

Yes, and thanks for making me feel enormous...(I wasn't!)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from medfordcc. Show medfordcc's posts

When I was pregnant, the husband of an acquaintance asked me at a family party if I was planning to have a natural childbirth.  The worst part was, as he kept blathering it turned out he didn't even mean "natural" as in without pain medication.  He actually meant v-nal as opposed to c-section.
    I ended up feeling bad for the guy because he's so socially awkward, but it was so so creepy and uncomfortable

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lissafro. Show lissafro's posts

It was very satisfying.  I always told myself if it ever happened with a bald man I'd rub his head but I never got the chance.  Maybe the next time around. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LilSprout. Show LilSprout's posts

I do have to say, though...that although it doesn't always balance out, the occasional compliments from random strangers sometimes make up for the weirdos.  Like for me this morning, when I was walking to the bus, a 40-something woman pulled over in her car and said out her window to me "Good morning!  I just want to tell you that you look beautiful!"  So that was nice :) 

(Although you can bet I'll be peeved again when someone says "any day now, huh?") 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

In Response to Re: sorry - need to vent:
    Maybe the men are thinking of their own future plans: http://www.slate.com/id/2295405/ (The timeliness of that article begged for it not to be ignored.)
    Posted by RedFishBlueFish

Um... ok, I can't say I've ever found pumping to be "erotic" - leave it to a man to make that association!

If nothing else, this article at least has one man understanding how much of a pain in the rump it is to pump, especially for a woman having production issues.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fionn987. Show Fionn987's posts

Honestly, I could care less about what anybody says to me when I'm pregnant; as long as they shut the f up when I'm breastfeeding.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts