Yoga north of Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Yoga north of Boston

Does anyone know of any good yoga places (prenatal would be nice, but looking for anything) north of Boston, preferably along 93?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Re: Yoga north of Boston

Not sure if these are north enough for you, but our good friend Silver recommends B Yoga in Melrose or eMoves in Reading (only went there once). 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

I take my zumba and yoga classes though the Peabody Rec. department.  You might want to check out thislink and see if you town for nearing towns offer classes.  Good luck!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerbride09. Show summerbride09's posts

I've taken my previous yoga classes via a neighboring town's rec department. Try looking into your town/city and surrounding towns- it can be cheaper than a yoga studio or a gym.

The prenatal yoga class I'm now taking is done at a hospital, so you can look into hospitals near you as well, if that's an option.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Good ideas!  Thanks, everyone!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CookieM. Show CookieM's posts

Hi Poppy,

Yoga East in Reading Center has (had???  I went a few times last year) great prenatal class.  I found the recommendation on these boards. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

In Response to Re: Yoga north of Boston:
    [QUOTE]Hi Poppy, Yoga East in Reading Center has (had???  I went a few times last year) great prenatal class.  I found the recommendation on these boards. 
    Posted by CookieM[/QUOTE]

Cookie - interesting that you should post, I was just thinking about you.  How are things going with you and your DS?  I hope all is well!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Long time, no see, Cookie!  Hope you're past all your health issues and all is well.

Re prenatal yoga (or any cardiovascular exercise approved by moms' docs) I just read in Shape this morning that the kids of moms who do at least 90 minutes a week while pregnant are healthier (the cardiovascular benefits extend to them in utero and beyond) and smarter, scoring higher on standardized tests at 5 years old, than those whose moms were sedentary.