April TTC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: April TTC

Nov, maybe you will be our next BFP!  And, if not, don't worry, I've always found AF to be very accomodating of my schedule.  Wink

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostongrl. Show bostongrl's posts

Nov.. crossing my fingers for you :o)
    Tang... have fun on your trip!  We've travelled a bit ... but never that far!  Well... DH has... but not me. 

Good luck to everyone in the 2ww, waiting for follicles to grow... or just waiting for AF so that the next attempt can begin.

AFM... half way through the 2ww.  I should know just about the time we leave for california.  So I will either be nuseated and puking off the side of a mountain... or blissfully forgetting all TTC troubles while taking in the beauty of Yosemite. 

Another friend annouced she was pregnant yesterday ... repeat after me "happiness is not a zero sum game".  Thank you to who ever posted that phrase... it has actually really helped my mindset.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Well friends, looks like its not my turn.  Had a tiny amount of spotting before bed - just enough to go to sleep still hopeful, but AF made her presence known this morning.  I quickly went from being pissed to be disappointed, but I am feeling OK about it now.  Its still been less than 6 months.  Thanks for all your good thoughts though.  I'm starting to feel like the little boy who cried wolf.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

That stinks, Nov, I had such high hopes for you this time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Me too, Kar.  But what can you do?  It'll be when its meant to be.  I'm going to just keep telling myself that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

Hey ladies, not much to report here but I wanted to let that I'm thinking of you all....sending positive thoughts!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jennifyr78. Show jennifyr78's posts

Sorry Nov, and good luck Boston!  I am pulling for all of you!  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostongrl. Show bostongrl's posts

The 2ww is so boring.  ... thanks for the good thoughts... I'm really hoping something sticks this month.