April TTC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chiclet831. Show Chiclet831's posts

Re: April TTC

Clomid is Category X and can cause birth defects. But I wouldn't start it until Day 2 anyway. I think it would be pretty safe to say that I'm not pregnant after two days of full AF. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

If you're only getting spotting you might be pregnant.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chiclet831. Show Chiclet831's posts

Right.  I'll test again in a few days if it's still just spotting. I'm not going to start the Clomid until my second day of full bleeding, assuming that's coming. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Let's hope it doesn't.  :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Jleigh, did you get your temp spike? IPW, glad you and your DH found a decision that gives you peace. Kar, good luck with your FSH test. Chiclet, sorry you're wrapped in uncertainty. Does clomid mess with AF? AFM, looking forward to talking to that new doc in a couple weeks. Facebook continues to taunt me with pregnancies, so I may need to avoid it for awhile. SO MANY FEELINGS.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jleighla7. Show jleighla7's posts

Chiclet -- sorry to hear your preg test was negative. My fingers are crossed for your Aquarius baby!

IPW -- so glad to hear you and your husband made a firm decision and that you're feeling at peace with it. You have a great attitude!

AFM, my temp did not spike. I still went for my CD 21 blood test to confirm that I didn't ovulate. My doctor is very hands-off, so I'm hoping she'll at least call me to discuss upping my Clomid dosage or taking it on different days or whatever. Chiclet, I forget, are you on 50 or 100 mg of Clomid? I am on 50.

I know this is naive, but it never occured to me that Clomid wouldn't make me ovulate! I thought it "not working" would just mean that I wouldn't get pregnant the first round. So I'm quite bummed that it just plain didn't work at all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

That is disappointing, jl, sorry.  And, if you're doctor is "hands off," you can call and make him hands on.   He works for you.