August TTC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Re: August TTC

hey ladies, just wanted to let you know that at CVS right now the CVS brand prenatals plus DHA are on sale - buy one get one FREE. $16.99 for two months' worth! Not sure how long they are on sale for but hopefully at least this whole week!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wedoct09. Show wedoct09's posts

Had my u/s today to time IUI, it is going to be Saturday morning.  Keeping my fingers crossed that this works!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

Good luck wed!

Silver, I just bought some, great deal. I think they were only 14.99, even better! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

Good luck wedoc!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbg109. Show mbg109's posts

Good luck wed!  We are looking forward to hearing about your BFP. :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wedoct09. Show wedoct09's posts

Thanks!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

I also had OB appoint yesterday regarding my fibroid and the us showed no change in size.  They could still see the cysts on my ovaries still which indates PCOS.  I also had my day 3 b/w this morning and already got my results back.  They told me that my results are great (with in normal range) and I have an appointment with the RE on the 7th.  So I have a question: Can someone still have PCOS without any high levels of the male hormones?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prill. Show Prill's posts

this is so frustrating notbeing able to start a new post for September!

Anyway, I POAS this morning and there was a smiley face beaming back up at me - so I just had my first IUI!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

Good luck Prill!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Good luck Prill and Wed!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Daisy75. Show Daisy75's posts

Tomarra:  PCOS can be defined by a combination of a certain number of symptoms that are typically associated with it--you don't have to have all of them.  Some women don't even have polycystic ovaries even though they have many other symptoms.  So...you can have it w/o the high levels of male hormones. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prill. Show Prill's posts

ooh, sorry, I missed Weds post - good luck!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wedoct09. Show wedoct09's posts

Prill, or anyone else that did Clomid/IUI, did you have to also take a dose of Ovidril?  I am supposed to give myself the shot of that tonight and then go for IUI Sat morning.  I am a bit concerned as I usually OV on day 11/12 and today is day 11.  The dr. didn't seem concerned about that.  I just worry that Saturday might be too late!  No LH surge from the POAS yet so maybe it will be ok.

Good luck with this round Prill!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prill. Show Prill's posts

Hi Wed - no Ovidril for me.  Hope Saturday went well for you!

Sections
Shortcuts