BFP!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from miss-cellaneousJones. Show miss-cellaneousJones's posts

BFP!

Hi Ladies! Casual poster here, mostly on the Wedding boards only (after wedding :), but I'm a regular lurker on the Moms forums. I've found the discussions often informative (and sometimes humorous) so thanks you all for that! So, I have to share my news here since I certainly wouldn't dare tell anyone else at this point....after 16 months of trying, 2 BFPs this weekend! It's soooo early so we're hopeful and will keep the fingers crossed here for a bit. Hope all the ladies out there in TTC world are well, don't ever lose hope!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

Re: BFP!

I'm kind of a lurker here because DH and I are *just* beginning our TTC efforts, but wanted to say how exciting for you!!  Hoping for only good news for you from here forward!

In Response to BFP!:
    [QUOTE]Hi Ladies! Casual poster here, mostly on the Wedding boards only (after wedding :), but I'm a regular lurker on the Moms forums. I've found the discussions often informative (and sometimes humorous) so thanks you all for that! So, I have to share my news here since I certainly wouldn't dare tell anyone else at this point....after 16 months of trying, 2 BFPs this weekend! It's soooo early so we're hopeful and will keep the fingers crossed here for a bit. Hope all the ladies out there in TTC world are well, don't ever lose hope!
    Posted by miss-cellaneousJones[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IPWBride. Show IPWBride's posts

Congrats Miss CJ!!  What great news.  Very best of luck!

AFM - we're just hitting the fertile week so we're BDing every other day... and its quite comical because we both have head colds.  We're trying so hard to be sexy... but the sniffling and the "I can't breathe" just make us laugh :-)  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

YAY!!!!!  Glad you could share with us before anyone else.  We will be hoping and praying the best for you and DH.  Keep us posted!!

~kar

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from miss-cellaneousJones. Show miss-cellaneousJones's posts

Thank you all for your thoughts and kind words :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from flaxen. Show flaxen's posts

That's great to hear - congratulations!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from austengirl. Show austengirl's posts

congrats - I am only 6 weeks in so I know what you mean about being cautiously optomistic.  Try to enjoy the time too!  Best wishes to minimal m/s

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckinlife. Show luckinlife's posts

Congrats misscellaneous and Austengirl!!  Great news!