Brown Spotting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2007wedding. Show 2007wedding's posts

Brown Spotting

Since Sunday I've experienced some brown spotting. At first I thought it was the beginning of AF, my chest is giant and hurts, but the spotting is so little and hasn't developed in AF or anything more.  I'm about day 29 so I thought I was going to get AF any minute, but it hasn't arrived and I haven't had my normal cramps I would get before it.  Has anyone else experienced this before?  Am I just crazy and after I finish writing this post, AF will arrive saying "gotcha"?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from June08bride. Show June08bride's posts

Re: Brown Spotting

brown is old blood.  have you taken a pregnacy test?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2007wedding. Show 2007wedding's posts

No I haven't - I really thought/think it was the beginning of AF. It seems like it's just regular discharge, but with a little brown in it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

Everyone is different.  I would just test.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

I'd just wait.  Maybe I'm weird but my AF starts out brown and spotty.  Wait a few days and see what happens.  GL. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2007wedding. Show 2007wedding's posts

Last month I was spotty on Sunday, nothing on Monday, then started full force on Tuesday. So I was waiting today, waiting to feel the cramps, waiting for the full AF, but still nothing.  I guess I will wait a little while longer...thank you all!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from June08bride. Show June08bride's posts

Before I found out I was pregnant the 1st time, I was having major cramps and my chest was killing me so I would have bet my bank AF was coming.  This pregnancy however, no tell tale signs.  I say test, you have nothing to lose!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Thanks June08, that's good to know.  I find myself wondering if some "AF symptoms" could turn out to be BFP.  I'll figure that out when I finally get BFP! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scorpio75. Show Scorpio75's posts

Fram I think of it as signs signs everywhere there are signs but what does it mean.  Friends of mine are going the I think IVF route they are having intervention because they need to get the boy part, but they said the list that they were given that had signs of pregancy was shockingly similar to the list they had for PMS.Surprised 

This time there was no back ache and no cramping before AF but I was so freaking emotional, I mean more than normal with PMS, and my boobs were so sensitive for such a long time, and normally they are not.  I had to wear a bra to bed because the tshirt agravated them so much I was that sensitive.   Ugggg, it is just such a crap shoot. Maybe next month.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ml2620-2. Show ml2620-2's posts

Fram, don't freak out about what I have to say. What your experiencing is probably nothing, maybe some old blood getting out of the way during implantation hopefully and a good sign.

But call your doctor. The only time this happened to me when I was not pregnant was when I had a strept infection in my uterus. Not something to mess with, especially TTC. While pregnant, it only happened when I developed a yeast infection - so neither times good, but better than red blood.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

ml,

When you had the infection did you have pains & pressure down there?  I called my doctor because of the pain last week and I was told to wait because it may be due AF.  But I'm on day 62 of cycle #4 and no AF yet.  I figured I will wait a couple of days then call them back.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ml2620-2. Show ml2620-2's posts

Tomarra, yes, I had more cramping with the strept infection, but cramping in both cases.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

2007- i'm having the same spotting..1 week before AF is even due.  I thought it might mean something..but on the other hand I think I have had this happen before when on the pill.  So I am not reading into it too much.  You're so close to when AF arrives, I'd test soon.. it could be from implantation bleeding. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbg109. Show mbg109's posts

2007, the only time I have had those three symptoms I was preggers.  (In fact, it was a complete surprise, so the giant sore chest was the only indication that I should test.)  You should test!  Fingers crossed for you! :)  (And fingers crossed the rest of us get those symptoms soon too if they herald good news!)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2007wedding. Show 2007wedding's posts

Hi Ladies - AF did just say "gotcha"...I was hoping it was just going to spot and then it just got worse, eventually AF.  I'm bummed yet again! The frustrating part is having to wait a month all over again. Trying to look on the bright side...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Sorry '07...I know its a small consolation...but the bright side is you can enjoy a refreshing margarita this weekend, it is going to be in the 90's! :-)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

I hear you 2007!!  It's so discouraging knowing you have to wait another month to see if it works out the next time.  Hope you have better luck next month!

Sections
Shortcuts