comic relief for waiting rooms

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookiesandbrownies. Show cookiesandbrownies's posts

comic relief for waiting rooms

as i was sitting in the waiting room at the rsc this morning i couldn't help but notice the stark silence...though the room was filled with emotion packed females all there for the same reason, none of us said a word, and god forbid we make eye contact! wouldn't it be nice if there were signs above each chair and you could pick where you wanted to sit...the signs could read

"totally open to talking with strangers"

"please don't even try to talk to me right now - just not in the mood"

"yes, my eyes are swollen from crying"

"would you like to meet out for coffee?"

"can i get your number? I don't have any friends going through this and i could really use one right about now!"

the signs could be all different colors and, dare I say, the waiting room could even have some color - maybe a plant or two!?

this is what i think about in the waiting room...anyone else?
    Cool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: comic relief for waiting rooms

I think that would be tremendously helpful!  But, if your chair is taken, you might have to sit in "Please ignore me" when you wanted "Let's chat."  What if there were numerous signs of every category on the waiting room tables to choose and hold as you sit there and relinquish when your name is called?

Let's start a waiting room sign making business, LOL!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

I thought of one more sign - "I'm from boston.com - are you?"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhm327. Show rhm327's posts

fra - LOL!! Would you just die laughing if you saw that?? I can totally imagine walking by them and whispering "rhm".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

LOL!!!!!!