February 2013 TTC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: February 2013 TTC

Absolutely!  Sometimes just forcing yourself to think about the other side of the coin, though, can help move you through the pain sooner than ruminating only over what didn't come to pass.  I know what you mean about it not being "satisfying" because you haven't lost those things that you'd appreciate so much more if you had.  Catch 22. :)  

It might be easier for me in that respect because my BFF with the triplets and 3 yo has shared more with me than she does most people...anyone else, maybe.  So personal I don't want to talk details here, but suffice it to say it's ROUGH for REAL.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MissWolff. Show MissWolff's posts

I can only imagine!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMMZ1012. Show KMMZ1012's posts

Triplets and a three year old?  My goodness, she must have to work on patience.  Patience is not one of my strong suits; I can't imagine what her days are like.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Exhausting.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tc95. Show tc95's posts

Hi ladies,

It's been awhile but we're back in TTC land and getting ready for another donor IVF cycle. Fortunately the donor who helped us have DS agreed to do this again so we can try for a full biological sibling. I'm so thankful for that- I just think as DS gets older and starts to understand the whole donor thing, it might be easier for him if his sibling shares his background.  

Congrats WPP, thinking sticky thoughts for you!

KMM, hope things get better soon and that your DH is ok.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Welcome back, tc, and best wishes!  I think there are a lot of good things about being able to try for a biological sibling.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Welcome back tc! That's great news about the donor.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wedoct09. Show wedoct09's posts

Welcome back, TC!  I am patiently waiting out the 2ww.  For some reason I had to take 10 days of the FSH shots this month (last month only 6) so my ovulation date was much later than normal.  Probably because my cycle was so short last month that the follicles didn't even start to do anything on their own before the meds.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

So I got some good news from the RE doc. I made DH come in with me this time so he could hear what they had to say too. The doc wants to me start all our tests sooner rather than later. Aparently even though it's the insurance copies policy to make us wait a year of "trying" to cover everything, we can submit early because I meet the genetic criteria. They may make an exception for us say yes and let us go ahead with everything right away. So on my next cycle I'm going to do the day 3 blood work and then do our system tests. I could start implantations as soon as late spring/early summer if everything goes well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckinlife. Show luckinlife's posts

Just happened to take a quick look and saw that you are trying again tc - Great news!!  Good luck to you!

Sections
Shortcuts