February TTC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Re: February TTC

Thanks new and Kar.  More wait and see...

Still have my fingers crossed for you new!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thistleflower. Show thistleflower's posts

I have an early ultrasound this afternoon to see if they can see a gestational sac--hopefully they will see one in my uterus, not my tube this time.  Keeping my fingers crossed.  And also freaking out and not getting any work done.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Go uterus!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from itsallnew. Show itsallnew's posts

Thistle- u(terus) can do it!  (i know, really bad, but you get the sentiment... I'm rooting for you!)

Kar and New- still no AF :o)  But, today is CD29, so I guess I'm still waiting.  I have to pee every 30 mins, and each time I walk to the bathroom with a pad hoping I don't have to use it.  So far it's been good.  I hope CVS still has that sale on pg tests, because I'm planning to stop by on the way home from work. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Thistle- u(terus) can do it! 

LOL!!  What she said ^^  Good luck thistle!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from quadgirl1234. Show quadgirl1234's posts

Good Luck Thistle- I know exactly how you feel.  I had an ectopic last March and found out I was pregnany again this past November.  Going for that ultrasound and waiting almost a whole day for them to see my was very difficult.  I was also having pains in my side which made thoughts of the ectopic come right back.  I was sure it was happening again.  Good news was everything was fine.  I was 5 w 6 D during that ultrasound and they could only see a sac but that pretty much confirmed it.  Went back the next week and there was the fetal stem/pole. 
    I pray for you that it is a viable pregnancy!  Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Looks like you can definitely count me in for March TTC.  Sigh... I feel better now knowing for sure.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Sorry, Nov! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from itsallnew. Show itsallnew's posts

Nov- sorry to hear that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JACON. Show JACON's posts

Sorry Nov.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wedoct09. Show wedoct09's posts

Sorry November!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thistleflower. Show thistleflower's posts

Thank you all for the good wishes.  (And Quadgirl, thanks in particular for sharing your story--it's encouraging to hear about similar situations turning out well!)

The ultrasound was inconclusive.  The ultrasound tech wasn't supposed to tell me anything but because I was obviously freaking out and I won't get official results until tomorrow (either on the ultrasound or today's bloodwork) she told me that she thinks she sees a tiny sac in my uterus.  I think I'm only about 4 weeks 5 days (based on when I believe I ovulated) so that may be all I can expect.  But, she also mentioned my doctors think my bloodwork is "weird" and she sees something else near or on my ovary, which could be either an ectopic pregnancy or a corpus luteum cyst. With my last ectopic, my ultrasound similarly showed "something" near my ovary and a pseudosac, so I'm not all that encouraged.

As for the bloodwork--I don't have today's results yet, but so far what seems to be "weird" is that it's rising faster than expected--that is, way more than doubling every 48 hours.  Any idea what that might mean?  The internet is surprisingly unhelpful and no one has said anything beyond to get more blood drawn.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from thistleflower. Show thistleflower's posts

November--sorry it didn't happen this month.  Better luck in March!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

thistle, sometimes when numbers go up super fast it means twins.  However, given the conglomeration of medical facts in your case, it could honestly mean anything which is why "more blood" is all you can find.  Keep us posted and best wishes!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

If your blood levels are rising fast, and there is a second item that they see, perhaps it's twins?  It might be nothing, but the additional being would account for the blood levels rising so fast.  GL!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from itsallnew. Show itsallnew's posts

Thistle- I'm sorry to hear that you're still in limbo.  I'm still sending positive thoughts your way and hoping for the best.  Good luck!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from itsallnew. Show itsallnew's posts

I managed to hold out until this morning to test and...  BFP!  I am, however, cautiously optimistic especially considering last time. So, here's hoping!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

YAY!!!   Sending sticky thoughts your way, new. :)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

thisleflower and isallnew I'm sending sticky thoughts your way!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rirlo01. Show Rirlo01's posts

Nov, enjoy a nice drink this weekend.  :)

And thistle and itsallnew, I'm sending lots of positive energy your way!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Congratulations itsallnew!!  I thought of you this morning and hoped you had a positive test!

Thistle,  I'm sending good thoughts your way.  I hope they let you know early so you don't have to spend the whole day waiting.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from thistleflower. Show thistleflower's posts

Congratulations, itsallnew!

Unfortunately my news is not good--I just heard from the nurse and she says that while my blood work from yesterday shows a normal rise in HCG, the sac in my uterus appears to be fluid filled and isn't a normal gestational sac.  So, I think that makes it pretty clear it's not a viable pregnancy.  For now they're going to keep testing hcg every two days, and do another ultrasound on Wednesday if I'm still pregnant by then.  Once hcg drops or I start bleeding, they'll do a carmen biopsy.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from itsallnew. Show itsallnew's posts

Thistle- I'm so sorry to hear that.  Thinking of you, and sending you positive thoughts no matter what.

Thank you ladies for all your wishes.  I have to say that joining this community was a wonderful decision for me.  Everyone is so supportive!  I'll keep you posted as I wait this out...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckinlife. Show luckinlife's posts

congratulations itsallnew!

I am so sorry thistle.  I can't imagine how frustrating and hard this is for you.  If you are truly 4 weeks though, would they have expected to see anything else?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from thistleflower. Show thistleflower's posts

luckinlife, I'm only two days short of five weeks, and my hcg is over 5,000 now--so, yes, they'd expect to see an identifiable sac. 

Thank you all for the sympathy, I really appreciate it.