February TTC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stefani2. Show stefani2's posts

Re: February TTC

thanks everyone.  by the formula in TCOYF, my due date would be ~11/8.  my due date with the twins was 11/12 and i had them 10/30 by c-section.  i hope they don't have the same birthdays?!  and yup, no clomid this time.  i feel like i'm getting way ahead of myself though - but nice to share w/ these boards!  :)  thanks again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stefani2. Show stefani2's posts

just talked to the nurse... she said my due date would be 10/29 (but i have long cycles, so that's probably wrong).  the twins' b-day is 10/30!  heh.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from luvRIboy. Show luvRIboy's posts

Stefani...I have long cycles too...definitely mention that at your first app't...we ended up adjusting my EDD from 8/26 to 9/3 because I have 35 or so day cycles.  The more time for the baby to cook, the better!!! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tangerine5. Show Tangerine5's posts

Congrats, Stefani!! Such exciting news (and great that you conceived without Clomid! Can I ask how long you were TTC this time around? You give me hope that maybe our next time will be easier!). And hey, since the kids will have closely-spaced birthdays, at least you'll already have lots of seasonally-appropriate clothes and gear! ;)

IPW, I'm sorry about the news you got, and I'm really hoping you'll get some better news very soon. Fingers crossed that the HSG (if you go that route) works its magic again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Congrats, Stefani!! Finally some good news on this board!

I found the whole theological discussion very interesting. Admittedly, I don't understand some of the viewpoints expressed because I'm on the atheist/agnostic spectrum, but I think it's important to have discussions like these to gain perspective and understand each other better. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stefani2. Show stefani2's posts

tang - this was our second month of trying this time around.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from siena09. Show siena09's posts

congratulations stefani! that's so exciting! :)