freakin BPF! BPF!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckinlife. Show luckinlife's posts

freakin BPF! BPF!

Oh my goodness!  Last night I got my first ever BFP.  I only tested because I had such a migraine that I was about to load up on meds.  My official test is supposed to be Sat.  Of course, I immediately had my blood drawn (oh the perks of being in the office) and it was positive  -107 !!!!

Through all the ups and mostly downs through this TCC process, DH and I of course are being cautiously optimistic.   However, I have never had a BFP so this gives me such hope for the future!!  :)

A special thanks to all you ladies for being there for me over the past couple of years!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scorpio75. Show Scorpio75's posts

Re: freakin BPF! BPF!

Congrats your excitement shows in the title of this thread and that is just wonderful.  Enjoy this with your husband and may all go as you plan.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

CONGRATS LIL!!!!!!!

Best wishes for the next 12 weeks especially...you thought the 2ww was long!  LOL  Waiting to tell is the worst.  Glad you have us. :)

I had another (4th night in a row) long, detailed CRAZY nightmare.  Felt like I went to sleep, immediately started dreaming, and didn't stop having that long, twisted dream 'til I got up this morning.

AF is actually due today.  Hoping these BFP vibes keep rubbing off on our community!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Yay!  Luck that is great news. Congrats!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Daisy75. Show Daisy75's posts

CONGRATS!!!  Keep us posted!  I know it's still early, but when are they planning to do the first ultrasound?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhm327. Show rhm327's posts

OMG - that is freakin' terrific!!!!!
    Could not be happier for youLaughingSmileLaughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

Congrats!!!!! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Wow, Lil, CONGRATULATIONS!!  That is so exciting, it makes me teary!  :)  Wishing you a very happy, healthy 9 months!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  I just got so excited when I saw the title.  Then I clicked on it and my screen froze up and I was thinking who is it?!  who is it?!!
    Crossing all of my fingers for you that everything works out wonderfully :o)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lesal. Show lesal's posts

LIL - OMG - YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!  I am beyond thrilled for you!!!!!  I am seriously crying to hear this news.  I will keep every finger and toe that I have crossed that this sticks.  Your thread title is awesome, btw.  I am so happy to hear about your freakin BPF!   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stefani2. Show stefani2's posts

LIL - that is fabulous news - so happy for you!!! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from blushingbride1. Show blushingbride1's posts

YAY LIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I told you I had a good feeling for you for this cycle!  Keeping my fingers crossed for you!  That is so great!  :-)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckinlife. Show luckinlife's posts

Thanks everyone for your support and kind words!!  I will keep praying for a great 9 months.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nene72. Show nene72's posts

Congratulations!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GC1016. Show GC1016's posts

WOW!  That's great news, I am so happy for you, LIL!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from amy-lynn. Show amy-lynn's posts

Awesome! Congratulations LIL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from am1028. Show am1028's posts

I wasn't around Friday when this was posted, but I just wanted to say CONGRATS to you LIL.  This is fantastic news!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

am - check out Feb TTC. 

Sections
Shortcuts