gonal shot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gimmieabreak. Show gimmieabreak's posts

gonal shot

Anyone have side effects? I had chest tightness and shortness of breath but the DR told me it was anxiety. I'm not convinced.

We decided to stop gonal and try clomid instead. If that doesn't work, the only option is to go back to gonal...so I thought I'd post and see if it has affected any others in the same way.

Thanks in advance for any encouragement and advice.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckinlife. Show luckinlife's posts

Re: gonal shot

I never had a problem with gonal F shots.  Sorry, can 't be more helpful!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

Sorry I didn't have those issues with the Gonal F shot either...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gimmieabreak. Show gimmieabreak's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

follitropin alfa - gonal -f  injected - does carry a warning in the small percentage category  (usually 1-2% of patients)  for nervousness, anxiety, and vascular or pulmonary "events" .

The tightness in your chest is something to report to your physician.  Due to the warning the drug  officially carries, he needs to watch it.  He may decide it does not matter with your health and age, or may want to make a change.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gimmieabreak. Show gimmieabreak's posts

I had read that also. I try to imagine that I am the majority and not the exception to the rule in any instance, but I could very well be the 1-2% in this case. We're doing a natural cycle with the remainder of this cycle...cross your fingers!!