July 2012 ttc

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from siena09. Show siena09's posts

Re: July 2012 ttc

kar--thanks!  I felt SO much better the next day.  I guess it was just a weird short-lived thing. I appreciate you ladies putting up with my neuroses about these things.  I tried talking to my DH about not getting hopes up too high.  He said not to worry: if it doesn't happen this month, that just means lots more sex next month! what's so bad about that?  Embarassed  I think he remains convinced that fever and back aches are a sign of implantation.  *shaking my head*  

I myself am feeling not too hopeful about this month (temp dip this morning), but more at peace with everything than I've been in months.  Which is good because (a) I think everyone I know is pregnant right now (or has an infant at home) so some inner peace is required for me to manage my interactions with them and (b) we all know that hope's a b!tch.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Siena, so glad to be even a small part of your experiencing some peace in this difficult, stressful process. Thanks for letting me know. I know I can sound deflating, but I honestly believe floating through the 2ww with the sails down is better than careening full tilt into who knows what with them hoisted all the way up every month. My heart is happy for you and where you are right now. DH will have to follow his own road to peace.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IPWBride. Show IPWBride's posts

Hib - I wasn't on last week and just saw your news. I am so sorry and just wanted to send my thoughts and prayers your way.  I really do hope that the doctors will come up with a solution to KEEP you PG.  You must be so frustrated.  

SS - good luck... sounds like your schedule is about to start later this week!  Yay.

AF showed just before vacation... of course.  It was a bit different, very bright red, which I read somewhere in a health magazine that is very much not normal, but I figured the first after a m/c would be weird regardless.  My RE wants to do another HSG and a "mock transfer" just in case we decide to do IVF.  I was supposed to call when I got AF but we were heading out for vaca... so they said I can do next time (she called to tell me my fragile X test came back negative).  DH needs to schedule another SA as insurance wouldn't allow ICSI until they have two irregular SAs I guess.  I'm kinda done with all the procedures.  And I'm just kinda done thinking about TTC.  I forgot to write down when AF came exactly, so I don't know what CD I'm on... but I think last night was probably a good time to BD, but we just didn't feel like it, so we didn't.  And I'm just cool with going back to not even thinking about it.  

How are the PG ladies doing?  Stef, how was your vaca and how are you feeling?