June 2014 TTC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

June 2014 TTC

Anyone else out there???? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Arcain. Show Arcain's posts

Re: June 2014 TTC

Hi Clc! I'm ready to jump on the TTC train, finally! 

Sorry to hear that you've been struggling, and that you'll have to wait for January for any help from your doc. Hoping something happens for you before then!

DS is almost 2.5 and I've been off bc for 6 months but have been timing to try and avoid pregnancy (various logistical reasons). Next cycle is the first time we're actively going to try. We'd originally planned this as "Let's pull the goalie before we want to REALLY start trying so maybe we (I) won't be so obsessive this time." I'm afraid there's no such luck, though. I have full on baby fever and DH isn't much better. We have DS to distract us, but my obsessive tendencies will likely take over!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

Arcain - good luck with taking it easy this time around.  I tried that method too but it didn't last long!  I'm too Type A to just leave things alone. I did wait about 4 months to buy OPK's this time.  Mainly because I knew if they were in the house I would drive myself crazy with them.  

In good news, I got a BFP this morning!  I am bleeding but I did with DS and I did with my MC so I have no clue if that actually indicates anything.  I plan on calling the DR as soon as I get out of my morning meetings to see what the next step is.  I'm encouraged because I have a lot of early pregnancy symptoms.  So fingers crossed this sticks! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

Well I'm in limbo again. Beta on Thursday was 54, little low but in the "normal" range, on Saturday morning it rose to 80.  Not quite the doubling they were hoping for.  I'm back in today for another quant to see if things are still increasing.  I have a little bleeding still, TMI but overall it's dark brown with a little red.  Hopefully things look up after the beta today.  Fingers crossed! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chiclet831. Show Chiclet831's posts

CLC - I'm crossing my fingers for you too!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

Thanks guys.  Unfortunately it was bad news.  The levels dropped yesterday so it looks like another miscarriage.  I'm actually handling this one a little better because I don't think I let myself believe it was going to stick.  Still sad and something DH and I will have to work through together.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chiclet831. Show Chiclet831's posts

CLC - I'm sorry to hear your news. I hope you and your DH can come to terms with this together. Have you spoken to your doctor yet? I hope they can give you some guidance at this point. Sending you lots of hugs!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

Thanks Chiclet.  I spoke to the nurse today.  They are going to start doing some testing now that it's twice in a row.  They will start with some blood draws to check my thyroid and will do chromosomal panels on me and DH and see if anything jumps out.  So it's nice to know there is a next step.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Arcain. Show Arcain's posts

I'm so sorry, Clc! Good that you're taking it better this time around, but I know it's never easy. Hopefully they'll be able to tell you something from the tests.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pugslove. Show pugslove's posts

So sorry to hear your news clc :(  Its never easy to go through...Im glad to hear your doctor is following up with testing.  Keep us updated.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

So my levels are finally back down to zero.  I talked with the nurse today and they are sending DH and I paperwork to start some testing.  We go on Aug 1st to review the tests with our doctor and to see where we go from here.  It's nice to have a plan to move forward. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThisGiftForHats. Show ThisGiftForHats's posts

Maybe some of you can give this poor LW some ideas:

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/relationships/blog/2014/07/love_letters_trying_to_make_a_baby_is_hurting_the_marriage.html#comments