March 2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

March 2011

Let's start this month off right since there is so much good news...

Thistle and allnew - I'm so happy your numbers are rising! 

Jen, Tang, tomarra and Jenn -  good luck in the 2ww!

Positive thoughts to everyone!! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tangerine5. Show Tangerine5's posts

Re: March 2011

Thanks for kicking it off, Novembride! Hard to believe it's March already...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I think pg updates is missing a post. :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beniceboston. Show beniceboston's posts

whooops, I look like a real jerk... deleting. (that's what I get for using the shortcuts to discussions.)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rirlo01. Show Rirlo01's posts

It happens, BeNice!  Don't sweat it.  Haven't we all done that?  :)

As for all you others in TTC land, I'm wishing you the best in March, an unsung hero of the calendar!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

A jerk?  Hardly, it was an honest mistake.  We read the pg updates, anyway. :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Re: March TTC

Crap!  Sorry for screwing up the headlines.  Can I blame spring fever?  Maybe Dottie will go in and add a TTC for us (Please Dottie, ifyou are reading, add a TTC in our headline).  To be honest, I clicked on it thinking it was the pg board, looking for news of the little Puglet's arrival.

ETA - I tired to go back and fix the headline.  No luck...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

It's under the TTC heading already, and the pg updates one is under Pregnancy.  No worries.  I don't think it's a big deal.

The pg updates thread name doesn't say "Pregnancy," either, by the way.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from beniceboston. Show beniceboston's posts

Yea, I just saw the "recent discussions" on the right hand side and clicked... and it was bedtime for benice so my brain was a bit fried ... :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thistleflower. Show thistleflower's posts

I can't really believe it, but at my ultrasound today they were able to see a gestational sac and yolk sac in my uterus.  Meaning that my pregnancy is not ectopic.  They're still not sure the pregnancy is viable--they would have expected to be able to see this sooner--and I have another ultrasound in a week.  But it's really good news.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JACON. Show JACON's posts

Great news Thistleflower! Here's hoping for nothing but more and more good news!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from quadgirl1234. Show quadgirl1234's posts

Great News Thistle!!!!  How far along are you?  When it happened to me they doctor said it would take a while to see the sac.  It was 5 w 6 d for me. And did not see the yolk sac, or fetal stem will the week after.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wedoct09. Show wedoct09's posts

Great news Thistle!  Thinking good thoughts for you!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from June08bride. Show June08bride's posts

awesome news thistle, they couldnt find a fetal pole on DD until after 7 weeks, so stay optimistic!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jennifyr78. Show jennifyr78's posts

Great news thistle!

Not so great news for me today - AF came :(  At first I thought maybe it could just be implantation spotting, but as the day wore on, it was clear it was definitely AF.  Hopefuly March is better for everyone else.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from itsallnew. Show itsallnew's posts

Thistle- That is such great news!!  I'm so happy for you and crossing my fingers for continued good news.  Best of luck!!

Jenn- I'm so sorry to hear that you got AF, but I'm sending you positive thoughts for March!

AFM, still praying each time I pee that I do not see any spotting or bleeding.  So far things are ok, as I approach the "1 wk after finding out" mark when I started bleeding last time.  I am anxious for the u/s next Wed. to see what there is to see and to make sure everything is going as they should be. 

Lots of luck to everyone in the 2ww or in the BDing phase!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Thistle - I really hope that this one sticks for you.  Is it possible that you or the drs are miscalculating your O date or or timing of conception?  Or maybe your little bean is just a late bloomer?

Jen - sorry AF showed.  I wen through the same thing last week and know exactly how you feel. 

New - Crossing my fingers that this is a sticky one for you, too.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Thistle, great news!  Praying it keeps coming with increasing hCG #s. :)

Jen, too bad it was AF.

GL to all in March!  We're in the 2ww, too.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckinlife. Show luckinlife's posts

thistle - that is great news!  It sounds extremely encouraging that your u/s has progressed to a gestational sack!  will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Jenn- sorry about AF.  She is awful.

Kar - Let this be your month!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from thistleflower. Show thistleflower's posts

Thank you all so much.  I have no one to talk to in real life about this so it's nice to have you all to share with :)  (At some point I will move to the pregnancy forums if things go well--but at this point I still really feel like I'm ttc because they're expressing doubt about viability.  Let me know if you feel I'm being obnoxious.)

Quadgirl, it's a little unclear, unfortunately, how far along I am.  I think timing it from my period makes it seem like I'm farther along than I am, because I had a chemical pregnancy last month and then I'm pretty sure I ovulated on the late side.  I'm not positive when I ovulated because the strips somehow didn't work right, for the first time ever (I switched brands, obviously not a good idea) but my best guess--based on the closest I saw to a positive on the strips--is that as of yesterday I was 5 weeks, 4 days.  So, I don't think what they're seeing is all that far off from what they'd expected based on that timing--it's more that based on my hcg levels they'd expect to see more.  Anyway, I'm trying to just stay calm until next week. 

Jenn, sorry.  Have a glass of wine and hope for better luck next month!  And Kar, good luck!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

We aren't about to kick people out with BFPs!  We celebrate with and pull for everyone 'til they want to move up to pg!

Thanks for the positive thoughts, ladies!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tangerine5. Show Tangerine5's posts

Thistle, fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Jenn, ugh...I'm sorry about AF. I have a feeling I'll be joining you tomorrow for the next round of TTC...but yes, have a glass of wine (or three) this weekend! Maybe a sushi feast, too? ;)

Itsallnew, all my digits are crossed for you too!

And Kar - you too! I have a good feeling about March. All that springtime budding and blooming must be a good omen for us, right? ;)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

All that springtime budding and blooming must be a good omen for us, right? ;)

I sure hope so!  And, don't forget the luck of the Irish this month.  Not sure of everyone else's background, but I have plenty of it to share!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Maybe not everyone's body causes AF to come exactly 14 days after ovulation every month, but I can't be the only one for which it does like Swiss clockwork:

ovulation + 14 days = AF

This article could be wrong and the data based on who knows what.  But, apparently, I'm not the only one for whom AF arrives exactly 14 days after ovulation regardless of varying total cycle times.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from thistleflower. Show thistleflower's posts

My understanding (from TCOYF) is that every woman's luteal phase is always the same length, so you should always have the same number of days between ovulation and AF, but the number may vary by woman.  (For me, AF arrives 13 days after ovulation, not 14.)

Sections
Shortcuts