March TTC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

March TTC

Holy March Batman! This year is already going by fast. 

Continuing the congratulations to Stefani! :) 

I got my referral to an RE, although I was required to go into the doctor's office and see an NP to get it. My RE appt is next Thursday. 

Now, let's start a snowballing rally of BFPs. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MissWolff. Show MissWolff's posts

Re: March TTC

Congrats Stefani...here's to stickiness!

WPP- So glad you got that appointment, I'm sure you'll feel better after speaking with the RE.

Spring is just around the corner...even though it is snowing today. Here's to a fruitful March!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from siena09. Show siena09's posts

WPP--i'm so glad to hear your got an RE appt scheduled.  And just another week to wait... good luck!

Best wishes to everyone for a lovely March.  I'm eyeing the calendar warily.  Expecting AF in a few days. Trying not to let my mind run away with phantom pregnancy symptoms this month.  I'm not feeling optimistic anyway.  I figure that's healthy at this point.  Doesn't make me any happier, but maybe this way I'll be equally frustrated and anxious before as after AF.  pessimism ftw, anyone? :-/

Looking at the calendar, seems I have 1 more shot after this cycle before a pg has the potential to majorly screw with some big commitments I've made at work for next year.  Sigh. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chiclet831. Show Chiclet831's posts

How did it get to be March? Seems to have snuck up on everyone this year!

AF showed up today! She had the good sense to arrive on a Thursday, meaning my CD3 and CD10 tests will be on Saturdays and not mess with work. My HSG is scheduled for next Thursday morning. I had all kinds of nervous energy when I got off the phone with the RE's office.

WPP, glad you finally got your referral! Keep us posted!

Good luck to Siena, SS, Fuzzy and everyone else in the 2WW!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SSBride09. Show SSBride09's posts

Thanks, chiclet and that's great that AF was a least convenient this time!

Well temp went up this morning so officially in the 2ww and dreading it.  I'm with you sienna on feeling majorly pessimistic lately.  Maybe its the weather today.  Oh well just need to keep myself as busy as possible the next two weeks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Maybe my "Hope Is a Nasty Bitc.h" rants have finally rubbed off on you. ;)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from luvRIboy. Show luvRIboy's posts

Someone in my office told me yesterday that more pregnancy tests are sold in March than in any other month.  I'm guessing because of Valentine's Day in February, but whatever the reason, I'm hoping that there are lots of +, = and "You're pregnant" results for the ladies on this board this month! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hibernian15. Show Hibernian15's posts

Weird question. Can anyone on this board feel when they are ovulating? I have never noticed anything, but I have weird sort of cramps today and I'm trying to figure out what they could be. My cycle changed after my mc so I'm still adjusting to what happens when. But it is too early in the month for AF unless things are changing again. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I personally can't tell anything physical, and I knew when within 48 hours to be on the lookout due to the ovulation strips.  But, I've read that there is a significant part of the population who do feel something predictable and regular when they ovulate.  Sometimes a twinge of a cramp-like feeling either bi- or uni-lateral, sometimes a bit of spotting...not sure what else. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Hib - I had never noticed until we were TTC, but I felt a cramp or two during ovulation once I was paying attention - it's called mittelschmerz.  At the time, I was surprised to find out it was an actual thing and I wasn't imagining it :o)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MissWolff. Show MissWolff's posts

I have had mittelschmerz a few times too, not every cycle however.

It's definitely much less noticable than AF cramps for me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SSBride09. Show SSBride09's posts

I feel it too.  I never would have made the connection before doing the strips/temping, but now that I know when I'm O'ing I've felt it the last few months.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from siena09. Show siena09's posts

I just wanted to add that for some women the feeling doesn't correspond directly to ovulation. This is a good summary:

And this is a study that basically says, among women who think they know when they ovulate based on mittelshmirtz or other physical/external indicators, they are more often wrong than right, especially amongst women not temping. I think they are still doing better than random guessing though.  discouraging, huh?

Personally, I don't experience anything predictable.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cicirose. Show cicirose's posts

I am able to tell only sometimes, when I get cramping in my side for just a little while and have EWCM. In that situation I have noticed AF has shown up about 2 weeks later 100% of the time, except when I got my bfp.
    I think if it were only the cramping I wouldn't notice though because it really wasn't that bad. I'm assuming that is what happened when I got pg with my m/c because I had no idea that I was ovulating.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

Congrats Stefani!

Just checking in and thinking positive thoughts for all you.

AFM, we are heading in tomrrow for our egg retrieval.  I can't beleive this happening!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chiclet831. Show Chiclet831's posts

Tom - fingers crossed that everything goes well with the retrieval! Here we go! :-)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Stef, what's the latest?  Hoping the best!

GL, tom - let us know how it goes.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from siena09. Show siena09's posts

I got a BFP this weekend!  Exciting.  And stressful to trade one wait for another.  But there's no other route from here to there but by waiting and hoping through the first trimester, so I will try to embrace this journey as best my anxious mind can. 

tomarra, good luck!!  fingers crossed for you and for all the ladies on this board.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chiclet831. Show Chiclet831's posts

Congratulations Siena!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jc4321. Show jc4321's posts

Congrats, Siena!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stefani2. Show stefani2's posts

yay siena!  :)

kar - no updates, but thanks for asking.  first dr's appt. is next week.  :)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

Congrats Siena!

Thanks for all the well wishes.  All went well yesterday and we retrieved 17 eggs.  I took this week off and just trying to stay positive.  Thinking of you all and wishing you all the best.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SSBride09. Show SSBride09's posts

Congrats Siena!  What a great start to March!

Tomarra, 17 eggs sounds like a lot of great opportunities to me!  Good luck with the next steps.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tangerine5. Show Tangerine5's posts

Congrats, Siena!! That's fantastic!

And tomarra, 17 eggs - wow!! Things sound very promising - best of luck!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chiclet831. Show Chiclet831's posts

Tom - Glad the retrieval went so well! Enjoy your time off this week. When do you think you'll have to go back in?

Sections
Shortcuts