May 2012 TTC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stefani2. Show stefani2's posts

Re: May 2012 TTC

congrats IPW!!!  :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Congratulations IPW!  I don't pray, but I'll be thinking of you and wishing for all the best!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cicirose. Show cicirose's posts

Congrats IPW!!! Sending you tons and tons of sticky thoughts!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

IPW! Congrats, that's awesome! Sticky thoughts into the universe!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jleighla7. Show jleighla7's posts

Congrats, IPW! So happy to hear your news.

I, too, am sitting here staring at a BFP! As you may recall, my post-Clomid CD21 blood test said I didn't ovulate and when I told my doctor I thought I ovulated ON CD21, she said I didn't. Anyway, I planned to start my next round of Provera and Clomid today, and took a preg test before taking my first pill just in case. I got a very faint line on a FRER. Then I ran out and bought a digital test this afternoon and it said pregnant!

My temps have been high since CD22, and I have had some symptoms: sore b00bs, starving, stomach issues, etc. But I don't know whether to believe it since my doctor was sure I didn't ovulate. I have a call in to her office so hopefully I can go in for a blood test this week. We shall see!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Congrats, again, IPW!!!  Praying it sticks and you have a healthy pregnancy and baby #2. :)

jl, what CD are you, now?  I want to congratulate you, but am guarded since it's pretty early, IVF hormones can cause a false positive, and your doctor tested you for ovulation and it revealed you most likely didn't (or postively didn't?).  I'd hate to see you get your hopes up too high before your blood test, but am wishing you the absolute best.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jleighla7. Show jleighla7's posts

Kar, I'm on CD35 (14 dpo, assuming I ovulated). I didn't take any IVF hormones, just Clomid days 5-9. I don't think Clomid causes false positives (according to the preg test box anyway).

I'm somewhat hopeful, but I would REALLY like to hear from my doctor!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

Congrats jleighla!  Sending you sticky vibes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IPWBride. Show IPWBride's posts

JL, not knowing much about Clomid, if you stopped day 9, I can't imagine it would give you a false BFP on day 35. Perhaps, the CD21 blood test was taken in the morning, just before, or perhaps while you were actually ovulating?? Thereby, causing the false negative since your progesterone levels hadnt quite raised yet?? Oh, I hope so! Two BFPs, with one on a digi...pretty good shot this is the real thing for you Keep us posted. :-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Day 35?  My hopes for you just shot up a million fold!  Congrats!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SSBride09. Show SSBride09's posts

IPW, JL, what amazing news!  I'm so happy for you both and sending sticky wishes your way!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MissWolff. Show MissWolff's posts

JL-  Congrats...I like this on the boards!!  Hope the luckiness wears off!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chiclet831. Show Chiclet831's posts

Congrats JL! Sending you sticky thoughts!

I'm with you MW! It's about time these boards hit a lucky streak!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jleighla7. Show jleighla7's posts

Thanks, everyone! My doctor called yesterday and all she had to say was "Congratulations! I guess you ovulated after all." lol. I'm going in to get my beta levels tested today and on Friday to see if the pregnancy is proceeding as it should.

Good news usually comes in threes, right? I hope someone else has good news soon!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Congrats, jleighla! Ultimate stickiness! I met with my new PCP today and she was great. She listened to my concerns, gave me multiple options and recommendations, and she's starting me on provera to jump start AF. Progress! I feel like things are finally moving along.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MissWolff. Show MissWolff's posts

WPP that is great news. I am liking all these positive vibes coming through!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IPWBride. Show IPWBride's posts

JL - yahoo!!  Congrats.  Hope the Betas go well.

WPP, that is AWESOME!!  So thrilled for you.  Let us know when AF arrives.  It will be the happiest one for you ever, I'm sure.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chiclet831. Show Chiclet831's posts

So happy for you WPP! Provera is a piece of cake. AF will be here in no time! Smile

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

GL WPP - I'm glad you're with a doctor who seems to actually care.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jleighla7. Show jleighla7's posts

yay, WPP! I took Provera, too. Just FYI, it took 3 days for my period to arrive after ending the last Provera pill -- I was happy it arrived so soon.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hibernian15. Show Hibernian15's posts

Yay JL and IPW! I'm glad to hear someone is having success!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from IPWBride. Show IPWBride's posts

JL - how did the beta test go yesterday?  Do you get the results same day?  I went in for the blood draw this morning and they did ask for a place I could be reached today.  So I'm hopeful that means I will hear today.  I think the second test is the better number as that shows (hopefully) a doubling.  But I'm still hopeful to hear about the first test today.  
    I hope you got positive news!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jleighla7. Show jleighla7's posts

IPW - My doctor didn't call with the results yet. I think she may be waiting till my second test tomorrow, since it's the second test that really counts. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you - hope you get some good news! I'm trying not to get too attached to the idea of being pregnant in case it doesn't work out, but it's hard not to feel excited/hopeful.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from IPWBride. Show IPWBride's posts

Very nervous nelly over here.  Beta yesterday was only 54 at CD31.  Nurse said that was a bit lower than they like, but since they and I have no idea when I ovulated, going just off LMP may not be accurate.  So tomorrow's second Beta is the big test (has to double or more).  Not getting a good vibe.  Doing my own mini calculation... a frer detects 25 and up... and that was Monday night.  So 3 days later only 54... not great.  I'm still ridiculously crampy, like AF is coming any minute.  Had the most miniscule brown spotting, which I know is ok.  But still... expecting not great news tomorrow.

JLeighla... hope you get great news today after your second beta.  Fingers crossed for you.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cicirose. Show cicirose's posts

Good luck, IPW! I will be crossing my fingers and sending you tons of sticky thoughts. I have read in a few places that FRER can sometimes detect starting as low as 10-15 and not the stated 25 so it is possible that it was lower when you initially tested. Have you tried again to see if the line is any darker? I know people say it does not indicate much but it certainly did with my chemical and current pg.

jleighla - congrats and good luck on high beta numbers for you too!