Moving to the Boston area

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pinkin. Show Pinkin's posts

Moving to the Boston area

Me and my fam are moving to the Boston area. We are from out of state, and I would like to know if Moms could give me a heads up on where to find a GOOD obgyn and delivery hosp? Planning a preg and I need to get my ducks in a row here. I've spent hours online and phone calls and have gotten nowhere. I called MGH...YIKES!!! Also, BWH. Any suggestions?

thanks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kiwigal. Show kiwigal's posts

Re: Moving to the Boston area

Where are you going to be living and/or working? Luckily there are a number of great hospitals both in the city and the suburbs. If we know where you'll be, we can give better recommendations for hospitals and practices that deliver at those hospitals. I think convenience is going to be a key factor for choosing a practice & hospital considering how many regular appointments you'll have.

Personally, my practice is in Brookline and I'll be delivering at Beth Israel. If you're interested I can give you more specific contact info.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pinkin. Show Pinkin's posts

In Response to Re: Moving to the Boston area:
    In Response to Re: Moving to the Boston area :
    Posted by ThinkPink2

possibly the needham area.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

Everyone I know has used either Beth Israel or Newton/Wellesley.  Of course it depends on which your doctor is affiliated with.  Later on you'll probably want to get in touch with Needham Pediatrics.  Needham is a great place to have a family and we have a BI satelite hospital here (no delivery though).  If there is anything I can tell you about the area email me at steve.lotion@gmail.com

Sections
Shortcuts