New to TTC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuscany2008. Show Tuscany2008's posts

New to TTC

So...my DH and I have been married for a year now and have decided that it is time to start ttc!  We have been talking about when the right time would be to start ttc for as long as I can remember and I am so excited that it is here!  However, now that we have decided it is "that time", I am realizing that we are about to step onto what might be the biggest emotional rollercoaster we have ever faced.  I have been looking through many of your posts over the last couple of days and am very touched by how supportive everyone is.  I am really looking forward to joining you all on this journey and would love to hear any advise you may have on starting the ttc process! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from blushingbride1. Show blushingbride1's posts

Re: New to TTC

Tuscany-

So sorry no one responded to your post...  But we are a pretty supportive bunch on here!  Please join us on the TTC Status Part 2 post and we'll be happy to answer your questions!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Welcome!  I'm mostly a lurker, although we are ttc.  Everyone is SO wonderful and understanding even when I don't respond or post much.  Like you say, it's emotionally grueling more than anything...especially if you are older (I'm 37, DH 45), and opening up about it is hard for me.

Best wishes to you and DH!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckinlife. Show luckinlife's posts

Welcome Tuscany!  The ladies here are awesome!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Where's the rest of the Welcome Wagon?  I hope you'll just jump into the regular chats, Tuscany!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuscany2008. Show Tuscany2008's posts

Thanks so much for your posts!  I will definitely start jumping into the regular chats