November 2011 TTC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MissWolff. Show MissWolff's posts

Re: November 2011 TTC

Wooo hooo! Congrats!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

Congratulations, Pugslove!  Wishing you lots of sticky thoughts in the upcoming weeks!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

In Response to Re: November 2011 TTC:
    But I think I am going to wait for AF, and then start trying when I am ovulating! Thanks, girls :) However, this was our first time without any b/c or condom, so the chances are very low.
    Posted by lizinboston

Liz, forgive me, but I don't understand either of those statements.  

Start trying what when you are ovulating?  

And, why would your chances be extremely low because it's your first month?  Your chances are the same every month except for the miniscule amount they go down for your age going up.

Pugs, CONGRATS on the BFP!  Sticky hopes going your way!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckinlife. Show luckinlife's posts

Congrats pugs! That is great news!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tangerine5. Show Tangerine5's posts

Congrats, pugs!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wrkingmom. Show wrkingmom's posts

Congrats Pugs!  Sticky thoughts your way!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

Kargiver,

I might have mis-typed that. I ended my pill in the beginning of October and still haven't gotten my first period off of it. I read and thought that you should wait at least one period before ttc, but thats only what I have read.

Also, after AF arrives, I was planning on taking my first ovulation test, on what the chart says are my most fertile days. We won't, though, just have sex on those days. I believe it is very easy to miss your most fertile days.

P.S. congrats Pugs! :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

Congrats Pugs!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pugslove. Show pugslove's posts

Thanks for the well wishes!  Hopefully all goes well!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IPWBride. Show IPWBride's posts

Congrats Pugs!!  What a difference in just a few days... proving that timing of tests really are so bizaree.  Sorry to ask, are you a different Pugs that was on here last year?

Jumping back on to edit... AF just came.  Another 28 day cycle... two in a row.  I'm more regular than the first time TTC... where I had 23-25 days cycles.  Clearly I'm O'ing later than I was before.  More BDing for me next month.  I may try a little mucinex too as I'm pretty sure I used that the month I had PG success (well, that and my HSG, which I'm hopefully not doing again!)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from luvRIboy. Show luvRIboy's posts

Congrats, Pugs!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Congrats Pugs!!

Sorry about AF IPW, but consistent cycles are good news. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

Congrats Pugs!!  What a difference in just a few days... proving that timing of tests really are so bizaree.  Sorry to ask, are you a different Pugs that was on here last year? Jumping back on to edit... AF just came.  Another 28 day cycle... two in a row.  I'm more regular than the first time TTC... where I had 23-25 days cycles.  Clearly I'm O'ing later than I was before.  More BDing for me next month.  I may try a little mucinex too as I'm pretty sure I used that the month I had PG success (well, that and my HSG, which I'm hopefully not doing again!)
    Posted by IPWBride

IPW, why mucinex?! Please do tell! :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Mucinex affects ALL the mucus in your body, not just your nose and chest.  It is supposed to make your cervical mucus more receptive to sperm. 

Thanks for the clarification above. :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pugslove. Show pugslove's posts

IPW - Yes I am a different Pugs from last year.  Good Luck TTC. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

Mucinex affects ALL the mucus in your body, not just your nose and chest.  It is supposed to make your cervical mucus more receptive to sperm.  Posted by kargiver

It could be a total coincidence but the first month I started taking Mucinex was the cycle I got pg.  It's worth a shot!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

So interesting about mucinex! Thanks for the tip ;)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nene72. Show nene72's posts

Congratulations, Pugs!

Interesting about the mucinex.  How are you supposed to take it? Do you take it when ovulating.  I'm back on the TTC wagon after a m/c two months ago and being sick as a dog for the past couple of weeks and just happen to have some mucinex on hand. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

nene, I am so sorry to hear of your m/c. Good luck this time around :)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from IPWBride. Show IPWBride's posts

Nene, if I recall... if you O around day 14, you would start around day 10 or so.  You may notice more EWCM, or thicker a day or two later.  Stop taking it as soon as you O, if you are tracking it that closely.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SSBride09. Show SSBride09's posts

Well AF showed this morning.  So bummed, but at least the good news is it was a 28 day cycle so looks like I'm normalizing after bcp pretty quickly.  I  was really worried when my last cycle (first one after bcp) was only 15 days.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

SS, boo to AF! I am expecting mine any day now. Better luck this month :)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

nene, so sorry to hear that.  

Re how to take Mucinex, I know why people do it, but I've never tried it and have no idea about how much or when in your cycle to take it (except for "around ovulation time," obviously).  I bet those who have, though, could let you know more specifically, and I know it's discussed other places google could find for you, too.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

I start taking mucinex any where from day 8 to day 10 until I OV.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cicirose. Show cicirose's posts

Congrats to those with recent bfp's! I followed these threads earlier this year but we were not TTC but also not doing much to prevent. I started tracking my temperature last week (mid-cycle) so that we could actively start TTC soon. I had a weird suspicion these past few days so I took a cheapie wondfo test yesterday and thought I saw a shadow of a line. Three more this morning definitely show a very faint line. I went to CVS and bought a real test and it was for sure negative. Does that mean that my cheapie tests are bad?

Sections
Shortcuts