November 2011 TTC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cicirose. Show cicirose's posts

Re: November 2011 TTC

Liz, how did your appointment go yesterday?
    RI how are things going with you?
    I'm also due for a check up this month so I scheduled it for tomorrow. Yesterday I was feeling really exhausted and nauseous while at work but I also hadn't slept well the night before so it wasn't too surprising. When I got home from work I had a tiny bit of spotting and now this morning I don't have really strong symptoms of anything...but I did get a second line on the FRER finally. So really who knows what's going on right now! I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Thanks everyone for bearing with my neurosis.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

What's going on is that your hCG is up enough to make all the tests positive.  Congratulations are (still) in order!!  The only thing you have to wait and see about is if it sticks - hopefully it will, of course.  But, hang on to your hat...

CONGRATULATIONS, you are PREGNANT!!! 

(some of the cheap tests are more senstive than they advertise - false positives on home pregnancy tests are VERY rare)

ETA:  I am guessing you are confused becasue you got up this morning feeling better.  Pregnancy symptoms come and go, there's nothing more to it than that.  Some days you'll feel better than others.  You are pregnant.  Did I mention that?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Yay cici! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

Congratulations Cici!  Sending you lots of sticky thoughts!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MissWolff. Show MissWolff's posts

Congrats again to all...November has had a solid run so far!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

Are we all going to have July/August babies?!?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

That's how the math works out, indeed.  Praying everyone has healthy pregnancies and babies!  Can't believe how successful November was - is it a record on TTC for the BDC family?!  Maybe Nov starting the month off (her namesake - coincidence?  Hm?) with her BFP had something to do with it.  Wink

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cicirose. Show cicirose's posts

Thanks for all the good thoughts ladies, but I'm afraid that my original suspicions were correct. The doctor thinks it was an early miscarriage. I only tested so early because of all my symptoms and not keeping track of my cycles through all the recent stress. It seems that the spotting I've been experiencing is just a very light AF. 

Good luck and very sticky thoughts to everyone else with recent bfps!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

So sorry, cici!! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tangerine5. Show Tangerine5's posts

Cici, I'm so sorry to hear this. It sounds like this has been a really stressful time for you. I hope you're able to relax a bit, enjoy the holidays, and hopefully we'll be hearing a happy announcement from you very soon.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

I'm so sorry cici.  I think Tang said it best, so I'm going to "ditto" her.  My best to you and DH.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

What makes the doc think it was a m/c, cici?  I'm very confused as you can imagine.  Have you tested again today?  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cicirose. Show cicirose's posts

Thanks again ladies. I am sad but thankful that it happened now rather than in a couple weeks or month. I imagine that since there was obviously something wrong it would've happened eventually. There would have been no way to hide it with Thanksgiving and it's the last thing I want my mom and dad to deal with right now.
    Kar - The doctor said that the tests should get stronger but in fact some are turning negative and I think the one I took in the office was negative. Combine that with loss of symptoms, negative ultrasound, and spotting and you've got an early m/c. I had some blood drawn too to confirm but won't find out until tomorrow.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I thought the more you took the more were positive, progressively, and I must have missed you were spotting.   Somehow I got the idea that you took a couple at first and some were positive some, negative, adn then all were positive.  I'm so sorry I misunderstood and probably gave you false hope as a result...so sorry.  Yeah, if any are negative now, it's a no-go. :(  I can relate to what you're going through if that helps....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cicirose. Show cicirose's posts

I was getting more positives but they were light all along. There was a tiny bit of spotting Tuesday, more yesterday and my symptoms disappeared suddenly. Then this morning the cheapie strips were negative. Sorry I wasn't too clear earlier. But thanks so much for all your support! Seriously, I really appreciate it :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

No need for you to apologize - I just feel really bad for misunderstanding.  Anyway, thanks for understanding.  I know it's "just" a chemical pregnancy, but sometimes I think about how old that baby would have been.  It's definitely a real loss regardless of how short the pg.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chiclet831. Show Chiclet831's posts

Cici - I'm sorry that this roller coaster ride didn't end well. I'm sending you a hug!

I hope you're able to have a relaxing holiday!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from luvRIboy. Show luvRIboy's posts

So sorry, Cici...this TTC thing is not as easy as we all wish it were! 

My AF arrived yesterday, so I am going to enjoy my Thanksgiving and hope that December will be our lucky month! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from siena09. Show siena09's posts

Sorry cici--that sucks.  Boo.

luvRIboy--I'm in your boat, roughly.  And AF was 4-5 days late for me too.  I was all geared up to test on Sunday morning, and then AF came.  At least I didn't waste the test, I guess.  I think my cycle is just still out of wack post-mc, or else there is a new "normal".  Frustrating.  Also means I was probably traveling for work during those all-important O days last month (no, I don't chart).  Oh well.  A new month: hope springs eternal...

On the + side, vacation was lovely--I needed that! Got lots of sunshine and saw lots of new and beautiful places with my husband so that was restful.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I can relate to being late and then getting AF.  For the last 2 months, I've been a full 2 weeks late feeling like AF was coming at any second the whole time.  My last two cycles have been in the 40-day range.  I wonder if I'm entering perimenopause.  I'm not under any unusual stress, no illness that I'm aware of, same amount of sleep, no changes in exercise or food habits.  What's left?  Hormonal changes.  I've got a GYN appointment in early December; I'll ask about it then.  I've read, though, that changes like this often happen 10 years before menopause, and that would be about right.

But, can I just tell you how many POAS tests I've taken between last month and this month?  Too many. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from siena09. Show siena09's posts

Sorry kar--that sounds frustrating.  Hope you get some answers from your doc next month.  

I've got one test left from the pack I bought to confirm my last pg.  I want to save it for some good news.  Sigh.