OTish-Massage places?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from katel. Show katel's posts

OTish-Massage places?

Hi Ladies! Some of you may remember me, some may not. I was TTC about a year ago with DH, and then he just up and left one day. It's been a crazy year, but I'm healing. On that note, I've been working out like crazy and working crazy long hours at my job. I need a massage! My sister is a massage therapist so I usually just go see her, but I can't get to her today. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I could go in Boston? I live in JP, but can travel anywhere. Ideally I'd love to get one today, but tomorrow could work, too...
    Thanks for any suggestions! Hope everyone isdoing well!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kiwigal. Show kiwigal's posts

Re: OTish-Massage places?

I can highly recommend the Elizabeth Grady in West Roxbury. There's also a Massage Envy on Rt 1 in Dedham (they may have more last minute openings). Enjoy!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Good to see you back katel.  I'm no help for a recommendation, but wish you well.  I'm happy to hear you are healing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from katel. Show katel's posts

You are too sweet, Novembride! The TTC boards are hard to quit...even though I'm no longer TTC, I still read the updates everyday! I wish for all of you gals that you get what you need out of the exhausting TTC process!
    And thank you for the recommendation, Kiwi. Elizabeth Grady got great reviews on yelp, so I may call and see if they have any openings...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from boslee028. Show boslee028's posts

When I lived in the area, I enjoyed the treatments at Keldara on Rt. 1 in Dedham.  Enjoy!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from itsallnew. Show itsallnew's posts

Not sure if you are a member of Isis, but they do $80 massages.  If you're not a member, I believe it's not much more (closer to $90 maybe?)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Hi, Katel!  So good to hear from you.  I am still so sorry that happened, but know you are better off without a coward like that and you'll land on your feet.  I have to agree with the Elizabeth Grady promoters.  I've always gotten a fabulous massage from there, but mine was the one in Framingham.  I think they have very high standards for the whole chain, though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cwagner13. Show cwagner13's posts

If you are in Davis Sq area, maybe Rueben can help: http://www.bighandsmassage.com

It is right by the T station

He is the best I have been to - all my rowing buddies in Boston and my husband swears by him. I have been spoiled, it has been so hard for me to find one that comes close to his ability to work on my back and hips in texas where I live now  (old sports injuries and rowing/baby makes for one knotted body).