September 2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: September 2011

llle, that is good news, indeed.  relax and assume the best.  I don't recommend that unless it's reasonable.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

LLLE, that is really good news!

So, I totally over slept yesterday morning and missed by day 11 US.  I had the US this morning and was an exciting one.  The US revealed no follicles on the right but two follicles on the left measuring exactly the same.  So, we're taking the trigger shot on Wednesday night and going in for the IUI on Friday.

I have a question for your ladies who had IUI's.  Did you have BD after the IUI or not?  The paperwork for the doctor's office recommends it but someone I spoke said that they didn't have BD after IUI and was successful.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

Congrats LLLE.  Hopefully you have smooth sailing for the next several months!

Tomarra, that's great about the two follicles.  Good luck this week; really hoping this is your time!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LiveLoveLearnEnjoy. Show LiveLoveLearnEnjoy's posts

Kar - I don't really do that but some nights I would like to

tomarra - congrats on the follicles!!  We bd' before and after iui.  Our RE recommended it...it wasn't the day before it was like 36 hours or something like that.  The more sperm the better but I don't think you will ruin your chances if you do not.  Good luck, hope to hear some good news!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nene72. Show nene72's posts

Congratulations, LLLE! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I don't assume the best very often, but I think hope is warrented for you, llle. Still no spotting or cramps?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jc4321. Show jc4321's posts

I posted a few days back asking for advice on OPKs. I saw the surge today, so a few nights of BD are in my future. Here's hoping! Thanks, ladies.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

Good luck jc!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

Second month with OPK's and you caught the surge... good work, JC.  Damn I'm at month 3 and I still haven't seen a clear indicator that I'm O'ing yet.  Well I thought I did but I was wrong... either way, good luck JC.  Enjoy these next few days!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Have fun, jc!  ;)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IPWBride. Show IPWBride's posts

LIL - just wanted to post that I'm thinking of you.  Can't recall when your second u/s is, but hope you see a growing bean in there!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

LIL, I have been thinking of you as well and I hope everything turned out well.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jc4321. Show jc4321's posts

I did "splurge" and buy the digital tests from Clear Blue Easy - so it was easy to find. A circle for no surge, a smiley face for the surge. I did find it in the a.m., too, as that is when I tested. I tried 7 days worth of the traditional ones last month, but found this simpler. It will be worth the extra money if we have sucess! If not, I may go back to the traditional tests.

Thanks for the support!

In Response to Re: September 2011:
    Second month with OPK's and you caught the surge... good work, JC.  Damn I'm at month 3 and I still haven't seen a clear indicator that I'm O'ing yet.  Well I thought I did but I was wrong... either way, good luck JC.  Enjoy these next few days!
    Posted by clc51510

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Good luck jc and lil!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from luvRIboy. Show luvRIboy's posts

Looks like we'll be back on the TTC bandwagon officially starting in October!  DD turns one in October, and despite some tough times on the work front for DH, we talked about it and decided we can't put off the most important parts of our lives (our family and kids) because of a moving target (meaning his job situation).  I'm in a good job with stability (and all of our benefits), so let's do this! 

We're going to kick off TTC with our first night away from DD sometime next month, and see what happens. 

Congrats LLLE, good luck Tomarra and sticky baby thoughts to everyone!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

GL, luv!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

Welcome back, Luv.  Enjoy your weekend away!

It's so nice that all of you are joining us from the Infant & Toddler boards for another go around in TTC!

Thinking of you this week, LIL.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Welcome back to TTC luv!  GL!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckinlife. Show luckinlife's posts

Hi Everyone!  Thanks for your thoughts!!  We had a heartbeat today and a little bean!  Whew!  I felt like I was walking the plank when I went for this ultrasound.  He is going to have me follow up with OB.

Definite good luck to Luv!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from luvRIboy. Show luvRIboy's posts

Yay LIL!!! So glad to hear about that heartbeat!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

YAY, lil!!!!  So glad I didn't give any false hope when I said the implantation date might be just 24 hours off as a reason you didn't hear it at the first US.  I can't imagine how nerve wracking it was to go this time, preparing for the worst, hardly daring to even hope for the best.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Congrats, LIL!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from oceangirl503. Show oceangirl503's posts

Congrats LIL!  I'm so happy for you.  I was thinking about you yesterday and today.  I hope things continue to go smoothly from here on out.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from IPWBride. Show IPWBride's posts

Yay LIL!!!! Just the news we were hoping for!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

Awesome news LIL!  Here's hoping good news keeping rolling in!

oh,...and welcome back Luv!

Sections
Shortcuts