September 2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckinlife. Show luckinlife's posts

Re: September 2011

thanks everyone!  I am just hoping for some smooth sailing although hardly expecting it!

I appreciate everyone support!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ml2620-2. Show ml2620-2's posts

I'm not really one for praying, but I was praying for you LIL! So happy and relieved they were able to detect a heartbeat! I know we will continue to send the good, sticky vibes your way!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tc95. Show tc95's posts

Yay Lil!!!  just seeing your news and it made my day! Hope to see you on the pg boards soon :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nene72. Show nene72's posts

Congratulations, LIL!  I'm so happy for you.  I haven't seen you on the boards and was wondering about you. 

Luv-:-) 

I'm glad to see I'm not the only ones from the Infants boards thinking about #2.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckinlife. Show luckinlife's posts

Ml - so sweet of you!
    Tc - you know how it is, gotta feel real comfortable before jumping to pregnancy boards.  haha  I consider myself a TTC girl all the way!

You are all the best! 

I hope to see some more bfps soon!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IPWBride. Show IPWBride's posts

ML - did I see on another thread that you will be back in the TTC world soon??  

Good luck Luv!!

Nene... I'm still totally terrified about it.  I have such a good schedule and pattern with DS and feel it is so managable with my long commute (2.5-3 hrs daily) and busy job.  Part of me is wondering if I'm crazy to add to that.  But, I believe the craziness is short lived, and it will get back to being managable and enjoyable and I will be really excited that we grew our family. (I hope!)

I think I'm officially in the 2ww.  I'm not temping nor doing strips, but I think I may have O'd sometime between Sun - Wed... so bding several times in that window.  We'll see.  At this point... I'm just hoping for a shorter cycle... i.e. less than 46 days!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

LIL - so relieved and happy for you!!

Currently trying to decide when to start TTC for #2... hope you all don't mind if I lurk a bit. :)  Don't "know" many of you, but always hoping for good news when I log on here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nene72. Show nene72's posts

IPW-I'm in the same boat as you with wondering if I've lost my mind to start TTC given that life is in such a great place with DD being on a manageable schedule AND being able to sleep again.  I'm partly driven by age (I'm turning 40 next year) but also by the fact that it will be so nice to add to our family and that I know it will seem more manageable after the first year. 

Poppy-Glad to see you lurking ;-)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckinlife. Show luckinlife's posts

Nene, IPW - I am TOTALLY driven by age - although probably not super relavent given my eggs, well not my eggs, are 21. :)

I feel like it is crazy too but I so want DD to have a sibling.  I feel like it is the least I can do since she will have to put up with us when we are old and crabby. 

I completely agree about just having everything under control.  Our schedule as good as it could be, DD is as easy of a baby as I have ever seen and we are going to mix this up? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LiveLoveLearnEnjoy. Show LiveLoveLearnEnjoy's posts

Same here on the age thing and we wanted to get going in case it took as long to conceive #2 as it did #1.   Totally shocked when we got the bfp. 

Kar - no cramping or spotting at all so we are keeping our fingers crossed!  Thanks for the good hopes!

Good luck JC!  Keeping my fingers crossed IPW!

Congrats LIL that is so awesome!!

We have an ultrasound scheduled for Tuesday and are keeping our fingers crossed. Still been feeling a little quesy and oh so tired (hence why I can never get online!).  Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and support!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ml2620-2. Show ml2620-2's posts

ML - did I see on another thread that you will be back in the TTC world soon??  

well...in my heart I am ready and want a second child very badly. DH is coming around. I'm going to recovery from a surgery I have scheduled for this week, get my medical records together and if my OB-GYN gives us good chances of carrying a healthy baby to term, I'll be back in TTC land probably in Januaryish.

My husband is turning 50 in January (yes, 50). We might be out of our mind, but I can't help the wanting and feeling like our daughter needs a sibling, and selfishly, it's all been so awesome I want to do it again!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Good luck LLLE with your ultrasound, and good luck ML with your surgery (hope it's easy with a quick recovery).  I think I'll be joining you here around Januaryish.  :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckinlife. Show luckinlife's posts

Good luck tomorrow LLLE!