September 2012 TTC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IPWBride. Show IPWBride's posts

Re: September 2012 TTC

Amy-lynn... what great news!!!  I recall you've been trying for a while now for #2, correct?  Wishing you very positive thoughts and good luck that this one stays put.  Are you getting the early care now because of the m/c... or am I remembering correctly perhaps it was multiple m/cs?

Siena, great news about the less then normal, harsh cramps!  My last AF I actually had a managable migraine rather than the usual, which is 36-48 hrs of pure torture.  So perhaps our hormones are finally balancing!  Sorry about the missed cycle, but on to the next, and more fun in between!

Both you and SS, safe travels out west.  And SS, good luck starting this cycle!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Congratulations Amy-Lynn!!  Fingers crossed for you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckinlife. Show luckinlife's posts

Congrat Amy-Lynn!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from siena09. Show siena09's posts

Congrats amy-lynn!  Fingers crossed for a happy & healthy 9 months for you.

IPW--glad the migraines have calmed down a bit too. They sound awful.  Bah.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Congrats, Amy-Lynn!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SSBride09. Show SSBride09's posts

Congrats Amy-Lynn!  Sticky thoughts your way!

Got back from San Diego last night and completed all my beginning steps for this cycle without a hitch (not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing but didn't even get questioned about my bad full o' needles crossing security).  AF showed this morning which couldn't be better timing so I go in tomorrow for my suppression check ultrasound.  If all goes well I can probably start the stimulating drugs tomorrow night.  Feels good to be making progress!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chiclet831. Show Chiclet831's posts

Congratulations Amy Lynn! Hope all is well!

SS - I hope you had a nice trip! Good luck with these next steps!

Sections
Shortcuts