Short cycle? And one other?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IPWBride. Show IPWBride's posts

Short cycle? And one other?

Newbie here again.  So AF came over the weekend, quite early, making this last cycle only 24 days.  Since this is only my 2nd month off the pill, I'm figuring everything is still working itself through.  But I was expecting longer cycles, not shorter.  And I know it wasn't an early m/c because like a very impatient TTCer... on Sat morning I tested and it was a BFN. (I tested only because I had some cramping late last week and some very pinky, minor spotting)

Just curious if anyone has had short cycle(s) like this before?

And also... how accurate is the "all lube hinders sperm" deal... is it worth it to buy the Pre-Seed?  My DH rarely wants to go without.

Thanks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kiwigal. Show kiwigal's posts

Re: Short cycle? And one other?

In Response to Short cycle? And one other?:
    [QUOTE]Newbie here again.  So AF came over the weekend, quite early, making this last cycle only 24 days.  Since this is only my 2nd month off the pill, I'm figuring everything is still working itself through.  But I was expecting longer cycles, not shorter.  And I know it wasn't an early m/c because like a very impatient TTCer... on Sat morning I tested and it was a BFN. (I tested only because I had some cramping late last week and some very pinky, minor spotting) Just curious if anyone has had short cycle(s) like this before? And also... how accurate is the "all lube hinders sperm" deal... is it worth it to buy the Pre-Seed?  My DH rarely wants to go without. Thanks.
    Posted by IPWBride[/QUOTE]

I can't answer your question about the cycle length. I have always had long cycles (32-35 days) and that was what happened to me when I first went of the pill.

As for lube, yes it's definitely true that normal lubes don't have the right pH to support conception. Pre-Seed is good; I found a similar product at CVS called Pre-Conceive which does have the appropriate pH. As it turns out, DH and I got pg when not using any product, but I know that has nothing to do with the effectiveness of Pre-Conceive. The stuff is pricey, though (like most things related to ttc and pregnancy). I think the P-C was almost $20.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Short cyles are normal.  Since I've been off the pill, I've had slightly longer [32 days] and slightly shorter [24 days] periods. It's irritating, but you can generally feel when it's coming.

Pre Seed is the only lube that does not negatively impact sperm.  You can use it at will.  :-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

What is your cycle "supposed" to be? 
    I've been keeping track since we are going to TTC next year.  I don't have my calendar on me, but I believe mine have been right around 28 days.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from blushingbride1. Show blushingbride1's posts

I think short cycles are normal...  My cycle is ranges anywhere from 24 - 27 days for any given cycle.  It's different every month.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from canukgrl. Show canukgrl's posts

I'm usually right around 26 days, but since starting TTC for #2, I've been all over the map.  My Doc tells me to quit overthinking it - and I'm trying - but it's not easy.  Got prego with #1 right away, and we're 3 months in already

Sections
Shortcuts