TTC Friends

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

TTC Friends

I just wanted to let my TTC friends that I have been thinking of you all and sending positive thoughts.  I am looking forward to some positive updates!

I also want to wish the new ladies good luck. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhm327. Show rhm327's posts

Re: TTC Friends

I ditto what occ said. I think of all of you and hope to hear good news soon. I think it's great that new ladies have found us - welcome!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lesal. Show lesal's posts

me too!  I've been following everyone's stories and hoping for good news.  I'm also happy to see all the new people who have found this group. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GC1016. Show GC1016's posts

Hey ladies! 

I'm recovered from our loss, and have to go back to the MD this week for a blood test confirming that no other, um, intervention is required on that front.  Just waiting out this cycle for things to normalize (and blood test results, obviously), then we'll probably start trying again in October. 

We just moved this past weekend, so I'm focused on moving in and getting settled.  I guess all things happen for a reason, right? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from flaxen. Show flaxen's posts

Hi all,

GC, I too had a final negative beta yesterday.  Might try another IVF cycle in October, depending on work and life factors.  I am both anxious and fearful to try again. I'm having a hysterosonogram on Monday for confirmation that things look ok. Fingers crossed.

Welcome to all the new ladies!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from blushingbride1. Show blushingbride1's posts

OCC, RHM and lesal-  Thanks for your positive thoughts and for checking in!  Hoping that things are continuing to go well with your pregnancies!

GC-  A M/C is always hard and certainly takes time to heal from it.  Wishing you and your hubby the best.

Flaxen-  I can totally understand your hesitation on trying another IVF cycle.  It's definitely difficult.  Good luck in whatever you decide.

LIL-  Hope you're doing well and that your tests for your DE also went well.  What are the next steps for you?

AFM-  Not too much to report on my end.  I'm O'ing this week, but I'm kind of whatever about it b/c I'm going back to my RE next week.  I'd rather wait and hear what she has to say, but I'd also welcome a BFP!  We'll see...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckinlife. Show luckinlife's posts

Hi everyone.  I hope all the preggers are doing great! :)  When are you all due?

Blush - I hear you.  I would love to see you get that BFP easily!

Flaxen, Gc - so good to hear from you guys!

I had the hysteroscopy which was shockingly normal - not!   Now we are just waiting for everything to get situated with the donor and we should be off and running.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhm327. Show rhm327's posts

blushing - I'm sure your RE visit will go well, but hope you get the BFP and don't need them. ;-)

lil - glad to hear the hysteroscopy went well, even if it was expected. Can't wait to hear the progress with DE - seriously! I'm totally rooting for you and your DH. Btw, since you asked about due dates, mine is 3/6 (3 weeks before the big 4-0 Surprised).

flaxen - hope your test goes well on Monday and you can proceed ahead, whichever way you decide.

GC - hope the b/w shows you as a-okay

Mary - what's the next step for you? When do you start stims?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

Blush - I am glad your moving forward.  Let's just hope you won't need the RE!  Make the most of this month.

Lil - Great news you have the test under your belt.  I am really excited you guys and look forward to the updates.  Crossing my fingers and toes!  Thanks for asking about us my due date is Valentine's Day.

Flax - Hope your test shows all is well.  It's normal to be fearful and hope you are able to move forward and start over in October. 

GC - I hope all is well and you can get back to business.

Mary - Good luck this month!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IPWBride. Show IPWBride's posts

Hello all,
    A quick post.  I did some searching on some other boards today, since I'm new to TTC.  You are by far, (by far!!!!) the most normal ladies out there!  Not to put down other ladies out there trying, but I'm so pleased to have found this great forum!

IPW

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lesal. Show lesal's posts

GC - I hope your bloodtest goes well.  I think I was away when you had the loss, and I'm so sorry about it.  I also wondered if my body was more stressed about my move last year than I thought - but then again lots of people have healthy pregnancies with bad timing, so it was probably a coincidence.  have fun getting settled and trying again.

flaxen - good luck on Mon.  I hope you get cleared to try again in Oct, though I completely understand if you decide to put it off.  sometimes you just aren't in a place to be able to go through everything.  as for the fears, you'll be facing them whether it's now or a year from now.  I doubt it gets less nervewracking, but you can do it.

lil - I'm so excited for you, I can't wait to hear the updates!

blushing - I'm glad you are moving ahead with the RE again.  but my fingers are crossed that it just happens this month like it did for rhm!

IPW - I agree, I never found any other boards that I got into.  good luck and don't hesitate to ask any questions!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from amrunner. Show amrunner's posts

I have to agree with IPWBride--I'm still pretty new to TTC and it's been so nice to find these boards. Our family and friends don't know that we're TTC and the boards are helping to make me feel less alone with the whole process.

Thanks!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckinlife. Show luckinlife's posts

Amrunner and IPW welcome aboard.  I think you have stumbled upon a bunch of us who are desperately trying to remain normal and SANE during this process.  These ladies are awesome!!

Wow OCC and RHM - your pregnancies are just flying by to me!! (Easy for me to say, I know). 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from blushingbride1. Show blushingbride1's posts

Lil-  Congrats on things being normal with the test you had, that's great!  Hope you don't have to wait too long on the DE... 

Big congrats to Austengirl!  Saw on the other post you got your BFP!  That's great!  Wishing you the best with your pregnancy!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

Blush - Don't you have your RE appt this week?  Good luck and hopefully you won't need it!

Lil - How's it going?  Where are you in the process?

Welcome am and IPW I agree this is a great board.  No crazies!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from blushingbride1. Show blushingbride1's posts

Thanks for checking in OCC!  Yes, my appt with my RE is this Friday...  We'll see how it goes!

How are you doing OCC?  Hope you're feeling well!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from austengirl. Show austengirl's posts

In Response to Re: TTC Friends:
    [QUOTE]Lil-  Congrats on things being normal with the test you had, that's great!  Hope you don't have to wait too long on the DE...  Big congrats to Austengirl!  Saw on the other post you got your BFP!  That's great!  Wishing you the best with your pregnancy!
    Posted by blushingbride1[/QUOTE]
    Thanks Blushing!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GC1016. Show GC1016's posts

Hi ladies!!!   Sorry to have been so out of touch: between the move and work I’ve been straight out.  I am actually going for the blood test today, but I am sure everything is fine – I even had some “O” signs this past week, so I am feeling good that things seem to be functioning “normally” in that arena!  We’ll be trying again soon!   OCC & RHM – Hope you are both feeling good & getting excited!!!   Amrunner & IPW – welcome!!!  And thanks to whichever of you posted about exercise during the 2WW, and in early pregnancy … that was an interesting read.   Lesal – yeah, I think the same, that the move could have stressed me out, but I just think it wasn’t meant to be, and hopefully the next one will be!   Blushing – keeping good thoughts for you tomorrow.   Flaxen – hope Monday goes well, and thinking of you! LIL – whee!  Keep us posted! Austen – CONGRATULATIONS!!!  I had a sneaking suspicion you were PG from your earlier posts. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Hey GC!  I think I was just thinking of you the other day.  Were you the one who used Ingred Michaelsen's The Way I Am as your first dance song?  I love love love it!  We used it for the cake cutting and every time I hear it I get teary eyed and then I think of how great it is that someone on BDC told me about it :o)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from blushingbride1. Show blushingbride1's posts

Hi GC-  So good to see you back on the boards!  Hope the move is going well.  Good luck with the results of your BT and going back to TTC!

Thanks too for thinking of me today and my Dr's appt...  This is the first time I go back to my RE since my m/c and I'm a little nervous.  I'm sure it will be hard b/c she'll be asking me things from that time.  DH and I filled out that long infertility packet again last night...  I had forgotten what they ask you on those things!  So I'm preparing myself for all the questions and tests that I know are coming again!  I'm ready for it though!

ALF, LIL, Kar, Steph, Lesal, Occ, RHM, Flax, austen and eoe....  Hope you're all doing well!  Hope everyone has a nice weekend!  :-)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhm327. Show rhm327's posts

blushing - thinking good thoughts for you today at your DA

lil - what's the progress this week? Did your selected donor get approved? What's next?

flaxen - how did it go for you this week?

welcome to our transplants from the wedding board and other new friends. Glad you can join us and hope all of you will be on the pregnancy boards soon.

AFM, doing well. Had my monthly DA yesterday and all is good. Trucking along...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lesal. Show lesal's posts

blushing - good luck today.  I know it will be hard to go back there, but worth it in the long run.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from flaxen. Show flaxen's posts

Hi rhm, and everyone else.  I've been lurking this week, as things are really busy and I haven't had time for much more.  My tests were all clear - huge relief.  Although I feel ready to try again, I guess we're going to skip an October cycle b/c of DH's work schedule.  am disappointed about but it is understandable.  It's so hard to plan an IVF cycle in advance - so much can change from start to finish, both with life and with the cycle itself.  Like this, for example.  I'm 95% certain that the big work-thing at the end of October that is preventing us from doing an October cycle is ultimately going to get bumped to another date.  But we can't risk starting the injections weeks in advance, just in case it doesn't.  Wah-wah - I know. We're lucky to have jobs to complain about.  It's just tough to balance prioroties sometimes between work and life, as everyone on this board knows all-too-well. Glad to have you guys to vent.

LIL - looking forward to your next steps!
    Blushing - cheering you on today!
    RHM - so glad you still pop in here even though you are fully a member of the "pregnancy" set now.  You're story keeps me going!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhm327. Show rhm327's posts

oh, flaxen, that's so sweet of you to say. You're making me cry at work! CrySmile I still feel close to all the ttc ladies and am cheering you on.
    Btw, don't feel badly about needing to adjust IVF for work schedules. It does get complicated and you don't want to invest all that time and money and find out you can't do the ER and ET on the dates they need to be. We understand!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

Good luck today Blush! 

Flax - It's definitely a fine balance.  If anybody understands it's the girls on this board.  Vent away.  It's good that you are feeling ready to go for it again and hopefully November will be your month.

I feel like rhm we have all gone through the process together and I still feel close to all the girls on this board.  We are waiting for you guys to join us on the pregnancy board.