TTC Status August 2009

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from blushingbride1. Show blushingbride1's posts

TTC Status August 2009

Ok...  This new status is a day early!  But I wanted to start it b/c I won't be home this weekend.

Hope eoe is doing well and has a nice weekend!

Don't have much to report on my end...  Just starting the 2ww.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from blushingbride1. Show blushingbride1's posts

Re: TTC Status August 2009

Flaxen-  I believe today is your BT...  Wishing the best of luck to you and your husband!  :-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhm327. Show rhm327's posts

flaxen - fingers and toes crossed for you!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

Good luck Flax!

Blush - Keeping my fingers crossed for your 2WW.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from flaxen. Show flaxen's posts

Thanks so much ladies.  I'm just waiting for "the call" now.  I really hope it comes before I have to be in court at 2.  No AF this weekend, so I'm officially late - it is cycle day 32 of my usually 29-day cycle.  Fingers crossed...

And good luck to you too, Blush!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mary1800. Show Mary1800's posts

I'm praying for you, Flaxen! I can only imagine how on edge you must be right now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GC1016. Show GC1016's posts

Yay!  I'm so new here I'm not even sure what that all means, but I am super-excited for you. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from am1028. Show am1028's posts

Congrats, Flaxen! So happy for you.  Best wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lesal. Show lesal's posts

Yay Flaxen!!  What a way to start off the August thread!  Good luck over the next few weeks, and definitely enjoy it!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

Woohoo Flax!  Try to relax and enjoy it.  Good luck Wednesday!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from blushingbride1. Show blushingbride1's posts

Congratulations Flaxen!  That's wonderful news to hear!  Looks like we're starting the August thread off to a good start!  Let's keep the good news coming!!!  :-)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mary1800. Show Mary1800's posts

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Flaxen!!!! I'm grinning too now! My husband is going to think I'm a lunatic. Come to think of it...he always thinks I'm a lunatic. Wishing you more positive vibes for Wednesday!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AmieC. Show AmieC's posts

Congratulations Flaxen! That's fantastic!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Congrats and continued best wishes, Flaxen!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckinlife. Show luckinlife's posts

Flaxen - that is amazing!!  Congratulations!!  Sending good thoughts your way.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrsS08. Show MrsS08's posts

Congratulations Flaxen! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhm327. Show rhm327's posts

flaxen - that is awesome news! Wishing for big numbers on Wednesday.
    Smile

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Congrats, flaxen.

I got a call from my dr re my biopsy earlier today. I got the message when I got home and started panicking b/c the dr never calls you directly when it's good news. So I call back and have to wait for a return call.  I got the call and everything is fine. Phew. Now if only my stomach acid would just settle down. :-) I guess she remembered that I called last week asking when I could 'get busy' again and was calling to give me the all clear.  lol.  I may still just wait till my appt next week b/c if she wants to put me on BC to control my cycle for a few months, it probably makes sense not to get pg this cycle, right?   

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Yay, ALF, good news!

As for getting pg this month, I know it's contraindicated to take BCP after conceiving, but if I understand it correctly it probably wouldn't hurt, and you'd know soon.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mary1800. Show Mary1800's posts

I'm waiting for AF not to come so I can be put on Prometrium. I call next wednesday if it isn't here, so I should get AF around the 20th to start my first cycle. It's getting so close, I'm excited! Have any of you seen those online IVF calculators where you can put in your AF date and it shows all of the key dates for your IVF cycle...even so far as a due date? Pretty cool stuff. It's got me dreaming too much though...trying not to set myself up for disappointment thinking I may have a little one by the beginning of next summer, if things don't work the first time around. Got to love all of the women I have encountered who are able to plan out their pregnancy to the day. Wish it was so easy for all of us. Sorry, venting...it's been 1 1/2+ years for me, and it seems like everyone I know not trying ends up PG right away! I'm done. I promise. My chance is coming soon. Positive thoughts.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

In Response to Re: TTC Status August 2009:
    [QUOTE]Congrats, flaxen. I got a call from my dr re my biopsy earlier today. I got the message when I got home and started panicking b/c the dr never calls you directly when it's good news. So I call back and have to wait for a return call.  I got the call and everything is fine. Phew. Now if only my stomach acid would just settle down. :-) I guess she remembered that I called last week asking when I could 'get busy' again and was calling to give me the all clear.  lol.  I may still just wait till my appt next week b/c if she wants to put me on BC to control my cycle for a few months, it probably makes sense not to get pg this cycle, right?   
    Posted by ALF72[/QUOTE]

Happy to hear it is good news on the biopsy.  Make babies while it rains, which this summer is a lot.  If she puts you on and meds, it will be with your cycle.  Do what you feel like now,  BD.  Usually they do not regulate your ovulation by stopping it, as the menses only would be affected and you could ovulate any old time.    if anything they induce  it (extra female hormones briefly then off.)  Having found you do not have extra endrometrial tissue lying around that would be miserable with a hormonal change, surely her focus would be regular ovulation and not just a regular period?

Going fishing sounds good.  The water is high in rivers around here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stefani2. Show stefani2's posts

hey mary - i don't think anyone minds your venting on these boards!  you need to let it out somewhere.  thoughts are with you (and everyone)!  :)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Antimony79. Show Antimony79's posts

Mary,

Can you please post those websites you were talking about?  I haven't seen them anywhere.  DH and I are going to be starting IVF in probably about a month and a half depending on when AF makes her arrival for this cycle.

Just also want to send a big congrats to flaxen and all the others who have gotten their BFPs in the last several weeks!!  Great news!!

Stephanie

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrsS08. Show MrsS08's posts

Good morning ladies.  I'm getting right back on the horse this month!  I had a chem preg on 7/27.  It happened 2 days before AF was due and then I got AF on the day I was supposed to.  I've been reading about it and some say to wait a cycle before trying again.  Call me stubborn but I have no intention of waiting!  Good luck to everyone else that's ttc this month.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

Alf I say go for it.  I don't see any reason why you can't try.  You won't start pill until you get AF anyway.