TTC Support Group?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookiesandbrownies. Show cookiesandbrownies's posts

TTC Support Group?

Hi Everyone,
    I am new to this board, so please forgive me if this has already been discussed, but I am wondering if there are any ttc support groups around here? There are tons of mommy groups and play groups and all that fun stuff for moms, but what about those of us who have been trying for forever and a day!? This board seems great, but I am wondering if there are any get together groups...
    Thanks to whoever has any insight on this!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhm327. Show rhm327's posts

Re: TTC Support Group?

cookies - welcome! I love your screen name. I think there are some support groups out there. If you're going to an RE, you could always ask them for the names of some. I go to MGH and they held one there. I think there is also one in Waltham put together by Ali Domar (well-known in the mind/body connection with infertility). I have not gone to any - besides this board, I am also active on one on babycenter.com) - but I think however you can get support is great!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from blushingbride1. Show blushingbride1's posts

Rhm-  I never knew about Ali Domar's center and think I may look into it.  Thanks so much for posting this info!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookiesandbrownies. Show cookiesandbrownies's posts

thanks so much for this info - I will definately look into your suggestions.  Ali Domar's group sounds right up my alley - I am doing accupuncture and love it - I definately believe in the mind/body connection with infertility...and it is the most relaxing part of my week!

In Response to Re: TTC Support Group?:
    [QUOTE]cookies - welcome! I love your screen name. I think there are some support groups out there. If you're going to an RE, you could always ask them for the names of some. I go to MGH and they held one there. I think there is also one in Waltham put together by Ali Domar (well-known in the mind/body connection with infertility). I have not gone to any - besides this board, I am also active on one on babycenter.com) - but I think however you can get support is great!
    Posted by rhm327[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhm327. Show rhm327's posts

Glad to be of help! If either of you go, let us know what it's like. I found out about Ali Domar's center after I read her book (after my first failed IVF). I thought it was a great book - she totally "gets" it.