Before & After photo's - Where are they?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CFQ. Show CFQ's posts

Before & After photo's - Where are they?

For the last month or so I've noticed a request to share before & after renovation photos on the Boston.com Real Estate section. I thought I saw a couple that were available for viewing over the course of maybe 1-2 days, and that was at least 2 weeks ago. Are there any more to view? I wish the photo submission link would also have a link to existing, posted photos...I'm always curious to see what can be done in an existing home, and am always looking for ideas before we tackle our own renovation.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EngineerChic. Show EngineerChic's posts

Re: Before & After photo's - Where are they?

For a really awesome collection of ideas, have you looked at houzz.com?  I don't work there or get paid anything - I stumbled across a link on another blog & became somewhat addicted to creating little "ideabooks" to store images I liked (or did not) for an upcoming bathroom remodel.  It's free to look, free to sign up & tag images, and just a really HUGE collection of design/reno eye-candy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CFQ. Show CFQ's posts

Re: Before & After photo's - Where are they?

In Response to Re: Before & After photo's - Where are they?:
    For a really awesome collection of ideas, have you looked at houzz.com?  I don't work there or get paid anything - I stumbled across a link on another blog & became somewhat addicted to creating little "ideabooks" to store images I liked (or did not) for an upcoming bathroom remodel.  It's free to look, free to sign up & tag images, and just a really HUGE collection of design/reno eye-candy.
    Posted by EngineerChic

I haven't heard of that one, but sounds great! Thanks for the tip!

Sections
Shortcuts