Best towns to move to for schools in Boston area/North Shore?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwm-inc. Show jwm-inc's posts

Best towns to move to for schools in Boston area/North Shore?

My husband and I are very concerned about the direction schools are taking in our current town. The proposed cuts for next year are very concerning. What towns are considered the best in terms of quality of public schools and community support of public schools?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Best towns to move to for schools in Boston area/North Shore?

Andover has excellent public schools and excellent community support for those schools. There is a high level of partnership between the town, the population and the school system.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cathbunk. Show cathbunk's posts

North Andover just had a bunch of kids get busted with pot brownies at the prom. On the news one of the kids flipped off the news cameras.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wsmboston. Show wsmboston's posts

Hamilton-Wenham and Marblehead have good school systems as well they are great towns to live in.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

WSM..I agree completely.

Cathbunk, it's true that North Andover High kids had some trouble at their prom..but not sure why that is relevent to what I posted about Andover. Andover and North Andover are two completely different towns..with different governments and different school systems. I know many people in Andover who would be insulted by a comparison to North Andover..lol..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Axelsmom622. Show Axelsmom622's posts

I have two stepsons in Marblehead High School and I am not impressed at all.  I have a 4 year old and have every intention of getting out of Marblehead before he starts school.  When an English teacher gives you a good grade on a paper that you used "u" instead of "you" there is an issue. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cathbunk. Show cathbunk's posts

In Response to Re: Best towns to move to for schools in Boston area/North Shore?:
    [QUOTE]WSM..I agree completely. Cathbunk, it's true that North Andover High kids had some trouble at their prom..but not sure why that is relevent to what I posted about Andover. Andover and North Andover are two completely different towns..with different governments and different school systems. I know many people in Andover who would be insulted by a comparison to North Andover..lol..
    Posted by miscricket[/QUOTE]

jwm-inc had asked about North Shore towns. I am not getting where I even mentioned Andover.  I mentioned a story that happened to be on the news that evening about North Andover.  I will make note that Andover snubs its nose at North Andover...hee hee.

Sections
Shortcuts