Show photos of your home

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FSBO-IN-01864. Show FSBO-IN-01864's posts

Re: Show photos of your home

That's a great idea. You can start with mine @ www.28valleyrd.com

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from iqbrian. Show iqbrian's posts

FSBO,

I've seen your posts, you seem like a real nice guy.

You should try the following experiment.

Reduce the asking price of your house by 150k.

I'm not saying that you have to sell your house 150k less than your asking price, but, I think it would be helpful to see what people are willing to pay for your house in this market.

If people are interested in your house at 700k, then try moving it up to 750k, etc.

I don't know your situation and if you need to sell ASAP or not.

Perhaps it makes sense to stay in your house?

I like your house btw, it's just, I dont' see anyone paying 850k for it.

I'm rooting for you though man.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FSBO-IN-01864. Show FSBO-IN-01864's posts

iqbrian,

Thank you for your input and suggestions. I am just going to provide the following information so you know:(Obviously, this is just my opinion!)
    1. Based on current listings in the N. Reading market, my property is priced well.
    2. Based on recent sales in the N. Reading market, my property is priced well.
    3. I already had offers in the low 800's but I declined
    I am not forced to sell so I will wait for the "right" buyer. If it does not happen, I will just stay were I am.

Again, I am not trying to defend anything but I am simply stating my opinion.

Thanks for rooting for meLaughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from iqbrian. Show iqbrian's posts

FSBO,

That's great. Hopefuly you can get your asking price.

I know the housing market should be flooded with more inventory soon, so, hopefully this doesn't affect you negatively.

Good luck.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Dropping it too much can fuel the question, "What's wrong with it?  Why didn't it sell at the price they assumed was reasonable?"  It's often a catch 22 after it's been on the market for a price that's a bit high for current demand.  Lowering it dramatically scares buyers, and keeping it as-is prices people out.

Sections
Shortcuts