Where to buy quality cabinets for bargain prices

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AOLandscape. Show AOLandscape's posts

Re: Where to buy quality cabinets for bargain prices

Boston Kitchen - call and ask for George (the owner). 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rodman75. Show rodman75's posts

Thank you for the suggestion.  I googled 'Boston Kitchen' and didn't like what I read.  Have you had any personal experience with this company?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thsandy. Show thsandy's posts

Try Metropolitan Cabinet. They have several in stock options that are very very reasonably priced and good quality.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmsgo. Show dmsgo's posts

My friend went to Grossman's Bargain Outlet, Eastern Avenue, Malden.  There are other locations as well.   He got beautiful all wood cabinets for his new townhouse.   These are high grade cabinets!
    On there website they show photos and prices for each piece.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dugbug. Show dugbug's posts

In Response to Re: Where to buy quality cabinets for bargain prices:
    Try Metropolitan Cabinet. They have several in stock options that are very very reasonably priced and good quality.
    Posted by thsandy

I second Metropolitan Cabinets.  We went to their showroom in Natick (I think they have one S of Boston too...maybe Stoughton?)

I build furniture for a hobby so I know what I wanted regarding construction materials and their cabinets were great!

Whatever you do, insist on 3/4' plywood (not MDF) carcasses.   Particleboard/MDF will fall apart and 1/2" isn't think enough.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rodman75. Show rodman75's posts

I found a place in Wilmington called J&K cabinets.  They are super inexpensive and superior quality in all aspects.  The only caveat is that you have to have a tax i.d. # in order to buy them.  A regular 'joe' off the street can't walk in and order cabinets.  Google them or stop by their showroom.  The staff were very, very helpful and I would recommend them to anyone.  The kitchen was for my elderly parent's house and they get compliments all the time. 

Sections
Shortcuts