Has anyone tried the Direct Buy?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmness. Show Calmness's posts

Has anyone tried the Direct Buy?

Just wondering if anyone has used Direct Buy?  It sounds a little too good to be true...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rodman75. Show rodman75's posts

Re: Has anyone tried the Direct Buy?

Personally, no.  That being said, I have heard nothing but horror stories about this outfit.  Just google them and read some of the stories.  I would stay away....far away!  Good luck

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Barfa. Show Barfa's posts

In Response to Has anyone tried the Direct Buy?:
    [QUOTE]Just wondering if anyone has used Direct Buy?  It sounds a little too good to be true...
    Posted by Calmness[/QUOTE]

Stay away -- it's a scam. As a previous poster suggested, google it and read the horror stories.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

We went to the afternoon pitch and avoided it.  You pay a premium to "belong to the club" - scam!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac83827. Show mac83827's posts

YES. Stay away!!

I searched for deals for 3 years...  I often would find deals on Electronics that were lower than local costs -- but -- then there was a shipping cost and DirectBuy requires payment by check (i.e. no credit because they want to avoid paying the 3% fee).

I did not find a single deal that I could not beat in a local store.  Lastly, if you make a purchase and have a problem with it -- your only recourse is to deal directly w/ the manufacturer. 

DirectBuy is a scam.  Learn from my mistake -- it cost me $4000 in the Boston (Wilmington) area.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joddiemoore. Show joddiemoore's posts

I did not yet try it cause it is the first time on hearing this direct buy and it look's like interesting just like when i bought my new door at http://www.mattiovi.fi/ direct in the company.

Sections
Shortcuts