"KESSEL IS ELITE"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE"

In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE":
    [QUOTE]1 last time we traded the here and now kessel for seguin (well lucked out there) not the rookie kessel... so please tell me how this years bruins team is better with 19 instead of 81.....this was my point the whole time....in 5 years great maybe the bs are better with tyler...i just feel like winning now not in a few years its been 72 since our last one, wanna keep waiting?  and dont give me someone had to go $ wise either,  thomas or someone else or a combo of 5 mil couldve left and we couldve had a line of 46-17-81  leafs win trade this yr and next 2-3  bs maybe win trade 5 or 6 yrs from now  thats a fact   and thats a maybe because 81 will still be scoring 40 then to just imagine him w a center oh like krejci or bergy or savy
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

I took you off ignore to see if you had anything new to offer, but I see that you do not.
    Before I place you back onto ignore, I will say this...
       Would I rather have Kessel on RW instead of Ryder? Of course!
    But I refuse to complain endlessly about circumstances completely out of my control.
    Let it go already!
    Talking about one player being the deciding factor in a team winning the cup, indicates your hockey knowledge is very limited.
    Chicago was able to win the cup last year, and last time I checked, Kessel was not a part of their lineup. Matter of fact, every team that managed to qualify for the playoffs, managed to do so, without Kessel.
       When a team wins the cup, every player has their name engraved on it, not just the team's best player. Why is that? Because it takes an entire team, working together, to win.
    In a salary cap NHL, tough decisions have to be made.
    When Joe Thornton was traded, it allowed the bruins to sign Savard & Chara.
    The Kessel trade allowed Boston to add Horton & Seguin.
    Teams move on, and as fans, we have to as well.
    At some point, you are going to have to ask yourself; are you a Bruin fan, or are you a Kessel fan?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Thank you Kessel for allowing us to get a player: who is willing to take a hit to make a play, go to the gym to train so he will be ready to play against men, will score when the pressure is on and understands that preventing goals is just as important as scoring them.  In short THANK YOU KESSEL THANK YOU KESSEL THANK YOU KESSEL THANK YOU KESSEL THANK YOU KESSEL THANK YOU KESSEL THANK YOU KESSEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" :    I took you off ignore to see if you had anything new to offer, but I see that you do not. Before I place you back onto ignore, I will say this...    Would I rather have Kessel on RW instead of Ryder? Of course! But I refuse to complain endlessly about circumstances completely out of my control. Let it go already! Talking about one player being the deciding factor in a team winning the cup, indicates your hockey knowledge is very limited. Chicago was able to win the cup last year, and last time I checked, Kessel was not a part of their lineup. Matter of fact, every team that managed to qualify for the playoffs, managed to do so, without Kessel.    When a team wins the cup, every player has their name engraved on it, not just the team's best player. Why is that? Because it takes an entire team, working together, to win. In a salary cap NHL, tough decisions have to be made. When Joe Thornton was traded, it allowed the bruins to sign Savard & Chara. The Kessel trade allowed Boston to add Horton & Seguin. Teams move on, and as fans, we have to as well. At some point, you are going to have to ask yourself; are you a Bruin fan, or are you a Kessel fan?
    Posted by biggskye[/QUOTE]

bigskye , this was a well thought out post . Brilliant ! The problem is he didn't comprehend a word that was written. And he'll continue his repetitive posting despite your efforts. I think this clip explains everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RjXY_-PUbo

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Kessel is in the top 50 of the NHL and the highest paid player on the worse franchise in the NHL. Thats about it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

Any true Bruins fan appreciates all aspects of the game: hitting, scoring, grit, tenacity and skill [ie: Neely]. Phil-the-thrill excels at 2/5 [scoring/skill for the trolls]. The same clowns that think Kessel is elite probably think '1 way' Gretzky was the best player ever. [I put Orr and Howe ahead].

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]you all are the clueless ones...your all just afraid or dumb  because kessel is one of the best players in the game even chia said it on wed...the comparissions are not fai because tyler is in his first year "kessel is already an established star in this league" end quote cmon he has 7 goals in 9 games  do the math people  when he scores 40-50 each season are you all gonna be saying oh hes not a god player..im sick of these boards knocking him..hes better than anyone on the bs leafs when it comes to scoring goals  

Nobody has said he cant score goals. It doesnt make him a good all around player. Now just admit you arent a Bruins fan and go put your head under a car tire you lying sack.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

These threads are like heroin. you wanna stay away...

I think I can sum it up pretty fairly
    Kessel is (soon to be if not already) an elite goal scorer
    Phil Kessel is nowhere close to being an elite player

Dagnabit, I've fed the trolls.

starts to nod.................

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Hey bruins8 I think I hear you laughing in the background ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jggZHUva4LA
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

I like this one better:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV-8CKo0mTo&NR=1

Love the reply "but Kessel is better than Seguin  .  "   This what you get from Leaf fans on HFBoards.  Now I know why I don't like going there, I think I'm to old to argue with 12 year olds. Shouldn't they be getting ready to trick-or-treat ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : bigskye , this was a well thought out post . Brilliant ! The problem is he didn't comprehend a word that was written. And he'll continue his repetitive posting despite your efforts. I think this clip explains everything.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RjXY_-PUbo
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

LMAO!
    Definitely would buy you a beer !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : even if seguin gets 200 pts in a few years what good does it do this seasons bruins team?

so if PC manages to trade say matt hunwick to EDM for their 1st round pick for the next 15 years, its a bad trade because it doesn't help them this year?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : I will answer for him since I've memorized the pattern, First, hey will ignore whatever you said. Then pick one: a) I'm tired of waiting, been 38 years, Bruins would have won the Cup last year if they had Kessel. b) Kessel would have scored 50 last year if he was with the Bruins. c) You can't teach speed. d) Scoring is the hardest thing to do in hockey and Kessel scores. e) 15 playoff goals f) he's tough, he beat cancer g) Kessel is proven 40 goal scorer. Let's not forget those predictions a) Kessel will outscore any Bruin by 10 goals this year. b) Kessel will be 3rd in goals in the league behind Crosby and Ovie. The ignore button is my friend.  I'm really sticking with it and my Bruins forum experience has become substantially beter.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

you forgot h) disturbingly obsessed with Kessel

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I forgot the biggest one.  Kessel puts the puck in the net better than any Bruin right now and that makes him more valuable than any Bruin.

So... we should trade both Rask and TT for Kessel?
    So... we should trade Chara and Seidenberg for Kessel?

Here is a hockey fact - you WIN games by scoring MORE than the other team.
    A 1-0 win is a win.
    A 9-8 loss is a loss - even if one player gets all 8 of those goals.

This team is considerably better with Seguin.

And we have the most exciting Bruins team we've seen in a very long time and the ONLY thing certain people can talk about is Kessel?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Wow, this "elite" player is tied for 32nd in the league for scoring.
    1 pt more than Horton and he's played 3 more games.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : I like this one better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV-8CKo0mTo&NR=1 Love the reply " but Kessel is better than Seguin   .  "   This what you get from Leaf fans on HFBoards.  Now I know why I don't like going there, I think I'm to old to argue with 12 year olds. Shouldn't they be getting ready to trick-or-treat ?
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Ya I like that one too . I posted that also somewhere on this board. That sure is some kind of fancy haircut that guy standing has.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[QUOTE]7 goals 8 games you tell me?  how many does seguin have again?

Uh oh Bruins8 another bad night for the leafs and Kessel, and another superb night by Seguin. I was in Ottawa at the game last night making the 2 hour trip in the snow driving from Montreal. BTW Seguin has played 2 less games than Kessel and is a ROOKIE. I'm sure Kessel gets far more ice time as well.

PLAYERTEAMGPGAPTS+/-PIMPTS/GSOGPCTGWGGAGA

Phil Kessel, RWTOR10729040.903420.622100

Tyler Seguin, C BOS8325-100.631618.801100

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I'm bending the rules with this because I consider it a Ron Wilson post:

"Waaall, Phil Kessel's got 7 goals (in ten games), Tyler's got, what, 3 (in 8)?"
    "Waaall, Phil Kessel's got 9 points in ten games, Tyler's got, what, 5 in 8?"
    "Waaall, Phil Kessel plays 20 minutes a night to put up his points, Tyler gets, what 12?"

- Ron Wilson (fixed)

Keep the kid's name out of your mouth, Wilson.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]I'm bending the rules with this because I consider it a Ron Wilson post: "Waaall, Phil Kessel's got 7 goals  (in ten games) , Tyler's got, what, 3 (in 8)? " "Waaall, Phil Kessel's got 9 points in ten games , Tyler's got, what,  5 in 8?" "Waaall, Phil Kessel plays 20 minutes a night to put up his points , Tyler gets, what 12 ?" - Ron Wilson (fixed) Keep the kid's name out of your mouth, Wilson.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Attaboy Bookboy, it's good to break the rules once in awhile. It's good to see you're like the rest of us on this topic. Put up with the crap for a long time and now letting off some steam at an opportune time. Good for you !

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]I'm bending the rules with this because I consider it a Ron Wilson post: "Waaall, Phil Kessel's got 7 goals  (in ten games) , Tyler's got, what, 3 (in 8)? " "Waaall, Phil Kessel's got 9 points in ten games , Tyler's got, what,  5 in 8?" "Waaall, Phil Kessel plays 20 minutes a night to put up his points , Tyler gets, what 12 ?" - Ron Wilson (fixed) Keep the kid's name out of your mouth, Wilson.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

addressing Bruins mgmnt.

Thank God I have the idiots on ignore, because I know what would come out of their mouths next if Tyler were to outscore Kessel this year, it was *lucky* that the Bruins picked Tyler.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]you all are the clueless ones...your all just afraid or dumb  because kessel is one of the best players in the game even chia said it on wed...the comparissions are not fai because tyler is in his first year "kessel is already an established star in this league" end quote cmon he has 7 goals in 9 games  do the math people  when he scores 40-50 each season are you all gonna be saying oh hes not a god player..im sick of these boards knocking him..hes better than anyone on the bs leafs when it comes to scoring goals  

How come you never post anything positive after the B's win a game 4-0??. Then you dissapear until the leafs play another game that Kessel Scores in??

Fishy pattern of behavior for a so-called Bruins fan? You dont deserve to have neely's number in your name.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]I forgot the biggest one.  Kessel puts the puck in the net better than any Bruin right now and that makes him more valuable than any Bruin. So... we should trade both Rask and TT for Kessel? So... we should trade Chara and Seidenberg for Kessel? Here is a hockey fact - you WIN games by scoring MORE than the other team. A 1-0 win is a win. A 9-8 loss is a loss - even if one player gets all 8 of those goals. This team is considerably better with Seguin. And we have the most exciting Bruins team we've seen in a very long time and the ONLY thing certain people can talk about is Kessel?
    notice how u chose players other then forwards, u knew the answer already, didn.t u?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

I think some fans have just been too used to seeing our past dismal and frustarating bruins and kno nothing more.  Scoring is tha hardest thing to do in hockey, that's why we have grinders, plumbers etc cuz most of them cannot score . they are not blessed with talents few have.

Kessel is not in my view an elite player yet but he will be but will be wasting himself in toronto. As isaid from the start toronto is not making playoffs and i think fla will fininsh dead last.

on another topic, i can only wonder what some of u do for a living , maybe tha hazardous fumes have evaporated what very few active brain cells u have to begin with.. Kessel doesn' show up for big games! look if ur gonna knock someone do it as an expert and i am not talkning about making a stat error, that is ok but flat out knocking someone. Kessel has 9 goals in 15 playoff games, someone should learn what playoff means, it's crunch  time and oh! genius how well  big puppy face dumbo plan worked out when he benched kess against mtl in playoffs, yes mtl the team we have been perennial losers against come playoff time, Mainly Neely had changed that course, but that's another story. Where was the entire bruins team when kess had been benched , couldn't score THEY DID NOT SHOW UP as u eloquently said.  My bet is there will not be any player anytime soon on cuirrent bruins roster scoring 9 in 15 playoff games. What iodiots!
    Do u even listen to the hockey people i.e players as well , how kessel is praised. The fact that burke gave him more money then any bruin forward is just senseless isn't it. Telll me something iof that one trick is so valueless brightminds then why is Kessel getting paid more then any forward on bruins team, lAST YR ON NESN ,people were saying bergy should make 7m , i replied he will make same or less . He's making less then kessel but burke the guy who got pronger and a cup in anaheim, the guy who got the sedins, doesn't know  what he is doing but the gms who have proven that only the measley laffs are worse, certainly kno what they are doing. Hockey does not revolve around boston, We need to look elsewhere to see how to win.

as far as evalauating the trade, as i said u cannot evealuate it when it is convenient for u. bruins8 is correct on that one. last yr comes into consideration and so on. Burke got 30 goals in 70 last yr which we could have had here, we had nothing. 

This is not an expansion team, times for trial and error are over, times of rebuilding are over. no more excuses they have totally saturated that aspect, time to get to business and erupt hockey i this town , time to shoqw that hockey rules not hat crap like baseball or basketball

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE":[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : addressing Bruins mgmnt. Thank God I have the idiots on ignore, because I know what would come out of their mouths next if Tyler were to outscore Kessel this year, it was *lucky* that the Bruins picked Tyler.

That will always be Laffs and Scab troll excuses to how Chiarelli came about these picks. Well lets face it Canadian kids who get degrees from Harvard are well...lucky after all...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

I'm sick of leaf fans calling Kessel a 40 & 50 goal scorer when he has never achieved that yet and didn't do it with the B's when they were the among the top scoring teams in the league.  When he does it than I will acknowledge it.

I'm sick of Leaf fans saying Kessel is better than Segiun when the trade actually includes 3 more draft picks.  Kessel is not and will NEVER be better than all four picks especially seeing how the leafs are sinking fast in their last 5 games.

Bruins today are better than the Bruins when Kessel was here.  Leafs today are no better than they were before Kessel.  End of story.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : notice how u chose players other then forwards, u knew the answer already, didn.t u?
    Posted by marco1001[/QUOTE]

that was exactly my point you nit wit.

The point was that defense is important as well.

The point was that it's more important to have balance and 2 way players, they will win more games for you than good scorers.

Back to ignoring you.  You don't read my posts, why should I read yours?

That's why Seguin is a SUPERIOR player to Kessel.

End of story.  Now just man up and admit it and go away.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : that was exactly my point you nit wit. The point was that defense is important as well. The point was that it's more important to have balance and 2 way players, they will win more games for you than good scorers. Back to ignoring you.  You don't read my posts, why should I read yours? That's why Seguin is a SUPERIOR player to Kessel. End of story.  Now just man up and admit it and go away.

u did not read the one after did u bright donkey. U have just made the silliest comment , Seguin is suprior to kessel, , kinda early for that, don.t u think post master! Might seguin become a better player maybe but now, wow bad hab, don't kno what's going on with u but , i am seriously concerned!

of course u need to ignore me, u can't handle it, u need that bubble of securityagreement with u I hate to pierce that bubble but the bruins have not won a cup for 38 yrs and why uis that bad hab , do u get to watch the games in that town in Mass, The reason is they never had enough talent, ebnough pure goal scorers.

Seguin has been impressive no doubt but there are ways to go , As i said there is much development to do but he's shown flashes of brilliance.

Go ahead keep ignoring me if it makes u feel better. Anytime u wanna talk hockey my friend maybe we can do it live and don't bring any computer or access to net.

Sections
Shortcuts